Chapter 11 - Lucky charm and da booty

Lovino was sitting on his chair in the classroom. His classmates were talking and laughing but he was the only one studying. It was break before Spanish after all. He felt really uneasy. Will I be able to do it? What if I fail? Antonio would be upset, Lovino thought, when suddenly he felt a gentle tap on his shoulder. He looked up and saw his Spanish boyfriend.

,, Antonio...,'' Lovino mumbled. ,, Hola! I came to cheer you up!'' Antonio sat on the chair in front of the Italian's desk. ,, I don't need you to-'' ,, Hmm? I don't think so. You look really stressed out,'' Antonio cut him off. ,, At least let me finish the fucking sentence!'' Lovino shouted at him as he straightened up. ,, Sowy~!'' Antonio cutely apologized. Lovino slightly blushed, ,, G-guess it can't be helped since you're such a dumbass. Anyways, I don't know what you're talking about; me? And stressed out? Please.'' ,, You are, I can tell. So now, I'll give you a lucky charm,'' Antonio grinned. ,, Lucky charm?'' Lovino asked, giving him puzzled look. Antonio nodded. ,, I would do my normal charm but you're a big boy,'' Antonio said in a low voice. Lovino blushed again and felt surprisingly nice chill ran down his spine. Antonio smirked as he grabbed one of Lovino's textbooks. He held it in front of them form the side and leaned forward, slightly standing up from the chair. Their lips met in a sweet kiss.

,, There! The charm is complete!'' Antonio smiled as he sat back down. ,, Y-you FUCKING BASTARD!!'' Lovino shouted at the, now laughing Spaniard. Everyone looked at them but when nothing happened they continued to talk. ,, Good luck,'' Antonio let out a soft chuckle. Lovino gave him a death glare. Antonio stood up only to walk and sit on his chair.

The school bell rang and all students sat down. The teacher came in with smile on her face. Few students growled. The teacher gave the class papers with questions and said ,Start!' Lovino took a deep breath before looking at the paper. You can do this, Lovino! He thought.

------------------

,, So Lovi, how did you do?'' Antonio asked, giving his Italian boyfriend a warm smile. ,, Ugh, I'm dead,'' Lovino laid his head on the desk. ,, I bet you did great,'' Antonio said, trying to cheer him up. ,, I hope. Thank goodness there are only two lessons left or I'll die for sure,'' the amber eyed boy said. Antonio let out a small laugh.

// Date time //

( 'Cuz I'm too lazy :D )

The Italian boy put on his grey T-shirt; ripped, black jeans; jacket with fur on the hood and high, black boots. (I thought he would look really good. Since he always dresses like model from Armani <3) It was nearly 19:00 (7 P.M) so he went outside. Before he left, he told Feliciano that he was going on a date with Antonio.

Exactly at 19:00 (7 P.M, sorry that I'm still writing but..just in case) Antonio came. He was surprised when he saw his boyfriend waiting for him. ,, Hola, Lovi~!'' The Spaniard came closer and hugged him. Lovino relaxed from the shock of a sudden touch and hugged his boyfriend back. ,, Hey, bastard.''

Antonio pulled away and scanned the Italian. ,, You look really great in those jeans,'' Antonio licked his lips, ,, Especially this.'' As he said that, he grabbed Lovino's ass. Lovino turned fifty shades of red, ,, What the fuck are you doing?!'' Antonio just smirked and lifted his chin and bought him closer. ,, Nothing, amor~.'' Their lips met in a kiss. Antonio licked Lovino's lips asking for entrance. Lovino shyly opened his mouth and let out a small moan as Antonio pushed his tongue in. The Italian wrapped his hands around the Spaniard's neck while Antonio squeezed his ass. After five minutes they pulled away with string of saliva connecting their tongues. ,, That was....pretty good,'' the emerald eyed boy grinned. ,, I must agree,'' Lovino said, still blushing.

Antonio chuckled and grabbed his hand, moving forward. ,, Where are we going?'' Lovino asked. Antonio looked at him over his shoulder, ,, To the centre!''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, everyone! I hope you liked this chapter. Oh boy, I really want to see Lovino's ass :D Anyways, thanks for reading and see ya next week! 

- Boora-chan