Chapter 1

You walk out of The Sapphire Lemur, the newest tea shop in Republic City, carrying a cup of your favorite tea. You were about to take a sip when a red panda screeched and ran your way. You spilt your legs open and he sprinted underneath.

You smile at the sound that his paws made against the ground. You attempt to take a sip from your cup again when a brown haired guy clad in various different colors of green sprinted your way.

It was too late to move, he barged into you from the failed attempt to slow down. The cup crumpled and splashed on the both of you as you both fell to the cobblestone. The hot tea streamed down your neck and face.

The burns were unbearable for a few seconds until it became a severe discomfort. Your long (h/c) hair stuck anywhere tea touched. You wiped your face with your hand and looked over to the guy groaning in pain.

You started to get up slowly, he finally showed relization of getting back to reality. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" His bright green eyes meeting your (e/c) eyes. "Pabu ran away and I had to get him for his bath for the probending match tonight! I'll buy you another cup of tea!" He pinkend lightly around the cheeks.

The guy was pretty cute and made you flustered. You mess with your (h/c) hair, which was in a high ponytail, at the ends.

Bolin.... What team did he bend for?   "Oh, no it's fine. I understand... But you have to buy me tea, still." You smiled with a short chuckle.

Bolin smiles and stands up all the way. He held out a hand, signaling he would like to help you up. You took it and electricty shot up through your arm. You quickly let go, now on your feet. Your heart was beating fast and your stomach turned to wolfbats.

The red panda, you assumed Pabu, scampered back and crawled up Bolin and onto his shoulder. "My name is Bolin. He is Pabu." He stroked Pabu's chin lightly.

"I'm (y/n). And I don't have any companions." You both laugh, forgetting the hot sticky tea clinging to your clothes.

"Oh, I should probably clean this mess...." You whispered to yourself. With a few arm waves all of the tea was in a brown translucent orb floating between your hands.

"Woooah! Your a waterbender! I'm an earthbender! I'm the earthbender for the Fire Ferrets!" Bolin exclaimed with excitement while imatating the announcer for the matches. The Fire Ferrets! Duh, you stupid dolt!

You laugh and nod, unsure where to put the contaminated tea. You look around and find a barrel full of trash and you put the orb in it.

"Have you ever seen a probending match?" Bolin asked with a charming vocie as he walked back into the tea shop.

(Author's Note: I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! It may seem short but it is only because I'm excited with publishing this first chapter! I'll be coming back with more!)

(Author's Note 2: This happens before Korra is in Republic City)