Celebration Continues..!! (part I)

hey guys.. long time no see.. well this has been one hell of a month for me.. and sorry for delaying the update.. but.. but but.. i didnt reach the target views and votes :(

chalo koi nai... i have split the update into 3 halves as i thought it was getting a little lengthy.. ill post the 1 and 2 parts now and 3rd one ill post tomorrow (need to work on that a little) 

and sadly Jasmine isnt coming in these 2 parts but will enter in the part that ill post tomorrow and the promo part also hasn't been included as it was getting way too lengthy...

Happy reading..! and haan.. please.. vote comment and share :) it really really means a lot :)

 P.S Inline comments are my favourite :)  

Celebrations Continues...!!!

Nandini's POV:

I woke up I feeling something soft like feather on my face. I tried to push it away but couldn't. finally I got irritated and opened my eyes only to see manik's love filled eyes.

"good morning Jaan and happy birthday.." he said giving a light peck on my lips and I returned the favour by copying him

"very good morning Mr.Malhotra... and a very happy birthday.."

"chalo move now I have to get ready.. dadi was saying that there is some puja in house today." I said and tried to get up but he didn't budge.

"lets sleep for a little while.. phir everyone will come and ill not get some alone time with you" he said pulling me close and for a change I agreed with is point and snuggled more close to him and closed my eyes and he too did the same.

After a while:

I heard some irritating sound and tried to move but how could I when I was trapped in a vice grip. I tried to push him but he didn't move a millimetre.

"manik get up... your stupid phone is ringing.." I said in a sleepy tone trying to wake him up.. key word 'trying'

"baby please.. sleep aur mujhe bhi sone do.." and he pulled me more close to himself.

"but your phone... its irritating me" I said wrapping my hands around him and hiding my face in the crook of him neck and the very next moment I heard a 'thud' sound.

"what did you do..?" I asked him trying to push the sleep off my head

"nothing that should worry you.. now sleep.. bilkul shush.." and kissed on top of my head

After an hour:

"what are they both doing..?? I tried calling bhai's number .. fitst it was ringing and now its out of coverage area.. and if I knock the door everyone will come to know about them.." mukti thought in a worried tone and her thoughts broke with a knock on the door. She hesitantly walked towards the door and to her shock it was Nyonika

"mom aap..?" she asked in a surprised tone and Nyonika walked into the room pushing her away

"haan mai.. kyun ?? aur tu ab tak ready kyun nai hui.. pata hai na ghar mai puja hai.. aur nandu kahan hai.. mai use wish karne aai thi.."

"mom.. nandu na bhai ko uthane gayi hai.. she said she wants to wish bhai first in the morning.." mukti tried to cover up

"aww... kitni sweet hai meri bacchi.. accha koi nai.. maine sab ko utha diya hai.. you all have 30 minutes.. jaldee say get ready and some down okay.." to which mukti nodded obediently and Nyonika went down giving a 'good morning kiss' to her lovely daughter.

"arggghhh.. bhai.. nandu.. ill kill you both.." mukti said gritting her teeth and started banging the inter connected door.

**