Be My Girlfriend...

Happy reading :)

Inline comments are my favourite

"use..." Dhruv said pointing towards a guy who just entered the canteen "uska naam kya hai...?" Nandini asked "Aaryaman...Aaryaman khurana..." Dhruv told her and she moved towards Aaryaman.

"hai..." she said as soon as she stood in front of him. He was looking into his phone and suddenly looked up "hey beautiful... how may I help you...?" he asked her. She felt relieved finding him a bit friendly "I love you" she said and Aaryaman's eyes popped out "what...!" he exclaimed totally shocked "are don't get me wrong they told me to do so..." she said pointing towards fab5 and Abhi who were still laughing seeing Aaryaman's expressions "They are idiots... kitni baar kaha hai maine... but they are not gonna change... so you may go now... your task is accomplished saying this he tapped her shoulder and left and she sighed in relief and came back to fab5.

"ok that was good... now my turn.". Aliya jumped "ok now you come with me. you'll not do it here..." saying this she took Nandini to a deserted corner of the campus and took out something seeing on which Nandini's eyes got widened as much as they could. "no... I'm not gonna do this..." she palmed her mouth and murmured

"hey common chill...its not a crime you no..." she said and everyone except Navya started laughing "see... mai aaise kaam nahi karne wali..." she denied clearly and Manik came forward. He took the cigarette from Aliya's hands... (yes Aliya showed Nandini the cigarette)... and lighted it... he took it near to her mouth and tried to push it into her mouth but failed to do so as she very tightly palmed her mouth.

"common ek baar se kuch nahi hone wala..." he said still moving towards her but nah... she was not in a mood to listen whatever they were saying... "you'll have to do it... you don't have a choice baby..." Manik said "see... tumhe jo chahe bolo I'll do it but not these kind of things... please... don't hurt my feelings..." she said and again Manik was lost in her words and immediately dropped the idea of forcing her.

"ok...chill... you need not do this..." he said and moved backwards and was stunned when he saw her holding his hand. She took it from his hands and took a puff and blew it on Manik's face itself and again a shock for fab5. Manik started coughing and Nandini started laughing.

"kyun bacchu dar gaye..." she said and threw the cigarette in a corner in a pakka hero style "tum...tum...you smoke...?" Manik asked totally shocked by her act "pictures nahi dekhi hai kya...?" she said and winked at him naughtily.

Aliya's face dropped as she wanted to make her embarrassed but failed. Not it was Abhi's turn "ok baby doll... you are very smart hai na...?" he said and Nandini shrugged her shoulders " come with me..." he said and held her hand and made her stand in a corner from where the staff rooms were visible "did you see the professor coming out...?" he asked and Nandini nodded a yes...

"what you have to do is... make him fall down..." saying this he pointed towards the professor who was coming in their side... he was actually Abhi's sadu professor. Abhi gave her an evil smile and she moved towards the professor with a victory smile. Everyone was surprised seeing her confidence as he was a really really strict faculty member. Nandini started walking towards him.

While coming she took some books which Navya was holding in her hand. The moment she reached the professor she banged into him with such a force that both of them fell down "cant you see..." the professor roared "omg... sorry sir... vo actually I'm new here... vo wahan khade hai na..." she said pointing towards Abhi and he gulped his saliva seeing Nandini pointing at him and looked at his surrounding only to be found alone as rest of the gang immediately hid behind the nearby wall guessing Nandini's some definite mischief and stupid Abhi being hell engrossed in enjoying the fall didn't observe them...