i don't remember anything.. :(

Happy Valentines Day guys...!!!!

"kya hua tum dono ko...???" mukthi asked looking at manan and both looked away nervously.

"bhai... nandu.. whats going on... kahi aap dono nae kuch zyada toh enjoy nai kar liya kal raath..?" she asked playfully narrowing her gaze.. and nandini wiped the sweat forming on her forehead.

"will you both tell me something or not.." mukthi asked a bit louder this time and manan nodded their heads in a no.. she huffed and walked out of the room tapping her feet angrily.

As soon as mukthi left manik went and locked his room door and nandini's heart beat was crossing all its records. He walked towards taking slow steps and she closed her eyes tightly and next she found herself in his lap.

Manik held her close to his body and said wrapping his arms around her waist

"nandu.. open your eyes.." and she nodded her head in a no.

"don't blame me for the consequences then.." he warned slightly and immediately her eyes shot open and he kissed her cheeks.

"manik..." she called him in a low tone and he just hummed playing with her hair

"what happened yesterday... mainae tumharae kapadae kyun pehanae hai..??"

"so you don't remember anything..?" he asked kissing her nape and she nodded her head in a no.

"kuch bhi.." he again said and again she nodded her head in a no. tears filled in nandini's eyes for forgetting everything that happened when she was drunk... its not that she didn't trust manik but not being able to recollect what happened was killing her. Manik felt something wet on his hands and he opened his eyes only to find nandini crying.

"nandu.. jaan why are you crying...sorry mai mazaak kar raha tha... nothing happened last night... im sorry.. vo tum bheeg gayi thi toh I gave you my clothes and mainae sacchi kuch bhi nai dekha.. you only changed your clothes also... baby rona nai please..." he immediately got alarmed seeing her crying and she just sniffed and said

"sacchi naa..??" and he nodded his head in a yes. She hugged him tightly and he too responded the hug with equal fever.

"mujhae abhi jana chahiyae.." nandini said still in the hug and he just hummed not leaving her.

"manik.." she called him and he broke the hug and said wiping her tears "don't waste your precious tears... only I have right on them.." he said cupping her cheeks and she cutely nodded her head in a yes.

After nandini left manik closed his eyes and fell back on the bed..he was feeling really bad cause she forgot everything.. and that everything included his confession. He smiled imagining her reaction when he confessed his feelings.

******

Last night : (manik's POV )

"I LOVE YOU NANDINI" I confessed and she smiled looking at my face and gently cupping my cheeks she said

"vo toh mujhae pata hai... I can see it in your eyes..." and she struggled to reach my eyes to kiss them and I bent a little low to make her work easy and she kissed my eyes gently and said

"manik.. your eyes..." and she caressed my eyes again and the smile was never leaving my face. She knew my feelings for her. I really wanted to know her feelings towards me.. so I asked

" nandu do you love me..??" she giggled a little but nodded her head in a yes like a baby... I was desperately waiting to hear those words from her lips but she drained all my hopes and said