Cute Malhotra

Hello guys.... a very happy Valentines day.... I wish all of you get a very loving person in your life and make it more colorful and happening... i know i took a lot of time to update but i had some personal reasons for that... somethings very personal to me needed my attention and i couldnt focus on writing.. infact i thought i should give up my writing.. but then.. how could I , when this is the thing that gives me immense happiness... and i was waiting for a day to restart everything again... after seeing the video of Manan on voot today i couldnt hold myself back so i thought ki mai bhi aapko ek Valentines day ka gift dun... so there is a small surprise at the end... so express your views :) and I have compensated for the delay i did to update... 

Dont forget to vote and comment :)

Happy reading :)

We kissed and kissed and kissed for what felt like eternity. Manik wasn't giving me even a second to take proper breath.

"ma.. manik..." I tried speaking but it was of no use. I felt something soft on my back and that's when I realised we were on bed and manik on top of me.

"manik.. shh.. baby calm down..." I said panting when he broke the kiss running my fingers through his hair and he hid his face in my neck. I felt ticklish because of his breath on my neck. He calmed down in few minutes and I thought he slept.. but nai... all of a sudden he got up and removed his vest and gave me a naughty look. I gulped in fear... what now ?

**

"guys... mai Manik ke balcony mai jump karlu ???" cabir said in a excited tone and navya slapped his shoulder and said "aap itne besharam kaise ho sakte hai... pata nai kya kar rahe hai vo dono.."

"are meri jaan wahi dekhne ke liye toh jana hai..." he replied naughtily and navya's eyes widened like saucers.

"chi chi... kya bole rahe hai aap... aaise kaam nai karte... mutki tum kuch bolo na.." navya said looking at mukti who was busy cuddling with Abhi.

"Aliya.." navya searched for her but both Dhrulya were missing. She sighed and turned to cabir and said cupping his face

"cabir.. aaise nai karte na.. acchi baath nai hai... jo un dono ke private moments hai vo sirf aur sirf un dono ke beech hi rehna chahi ye na... ab aap hi bataiye.. agar koi hum dono ke beech ki batein ya hum dono ke saath rehne wali pictures sab ko dikhaye toh aapko kaise lage ga.. ye theek nai hai na.."

When navya was talking she didn't realise cabir had pulled her to his lap and wrapped his hands around her. The moment she finished talking cabir pecked her lips making her eyes go wide and cheeks turn deepest shade of red

"haan... bilkul theek kaha tumne... chalo.. un dono ko chod dete hai.. lets talk about us.." he said pulling her more close and she was turning red by each passing second.

"aye hayee... abhi toh kuch hua hi nahi aur tum itna sharma rahi ho... toh mai soch raha hun ki when we kis..." she didn't let him finish and palmed his mouth and hid her face in his chest to hide the blush and said in a shy tone

"ab bas bhi kijiye naa..." to which he pecked her fingers and said smirking "are abhi toh shuru kahan kiya hai ke tum rokne ke liye bol rahi ho..." navya hid her face with her palms and said helplessly "cabir..."

He removed her hands from her face and said kissing her nose "you are so cute navya.. man karta hai ki tumhe kha jau.." and bit her cheek

"aww..." Cavya heard a chorus and that's when cabir looked around and understood that everyone was watching them.. he blushed and held navya more close to him as she was not in a condition to show her face.. atleast with these monkeys around.

"how cute.." Aliya said pulling cabirs cheeks and all laughed

"iss anokhe pal pe mujhe ek sher yaad aa raha hai.." aryaman said with a naughty smirk and cabir kicked his mind for sleeping and landing him up in this situation