Girls Problem..!!

hello guys... kaise ho ??? im back with an update...

please keep showering your love... because i love you all soooooo much for all the love and support from you guys..

keep supporting by voting and leaving your precious comments...

i want to dedicate this chapter to few people... sandyblush  Fahmid_muna  @Tahmid_Luna @itshappieme   @ZahidShaik...

didu jaan..  i love you soooo much... i really really love you... thanks for being there for me always... dil se thank you..

Happy reading...  :)

The next morning dadu didn't come and wake us up for jogging and I wondered why.... I woke up at 7 because of my stupid alarm and tried to get up from the bed but manik held me soo tightly that it was almost impossible for me to move an inch.

"manik.." I called him but he was sleeping like a log...

"manik.." I called him again.. no response

"manik.." this time I called him a little louder but again no response

Argghhhh.... I slapped his arm which was around my waist and he just hummed in response.. such a buffalo ...! No he is hippopotamus .. no he is giraffe .. no he is a donkey... aaiyappaaaa...

"manik utho..." I said in a annoyed tone and he again hummed mnuzzling his face in my neck and now I was angry.. so angry..

"manik.. common wake up.." I warned him in a stern tone and he chuckled in response.. seriously.. whats his problem.. was I joking .. no right ?

"nandu.. you sleep and let me sleep for a little more time.." he said in a sleepy tone pulling me more close if that was possible.

"manik.. you sleep.. mujhe neend nahi aa rahi.. I have to use the washroom.. leave me.." I pleaded him.. I was feeling little uneasy and I also know why.. but this duffer Malhotra was busy romancing in the morning itself.

"baby please naa.." he said in a husky tone kissing my earlobe but no I was in no mood to entertain this idiot in the morning that too in that condition.

"manik I said leave.." I told him in a frustrated tone and finally he opened his eyes. He looked at me and said

"subah subah itna gussa kyun kar rahi ho nandu..?" he said in a baby tone and that's it I had it enough.. I pushed him and got up from the bed and without turning back I ran to mukti's room leaving behind a stunned manik on the bed behind.

Manik's POV:

I was sleeping peacefully with the love of my life in my arms. She was cutely wrapped around me.. her head on my chest.. her tiny little hands around my waist and her legs tangled with mine. my baby was so chotu..hehehe

She tried to wake me up but I wanted to sleep for a little more time as I couldn't have her in my arms till the end of the day. I tried my level best to convince her but she was getting irritated and all of a sudden she pushed me and ran to mukti's room without turning back.. my jaw touched the ground in surprise because of her actions. I wondered what happened to her . I decided not to get angry because last night she cried because of me and the beautiful day had a black mark on it because of me and my anger.

I got up and checked my phone for any messages but when my eyes fell on a notification which was indicating something related to her, my eyes widened like saucers.. how could I forget.. it was her.. ahem... umm.. those special days.. guys don't tell nandini haan.. she will kill me for keeping track of her period dates.. but common yaar I should know that right.. and don't ask me how I got to know about it.. hahaha (evil smile).... I Manik Malhotra have my own ways...