Chapter 9 ~Together?~

Everybody got to escape. Or as they thought.

"Master, the plan is going as you predicted. Should we move to step 3?", the inquisidor asked to his mentor. "Listen well inquisidor, to accomplish my master's wish, everything has to be perfect and without mistakes. For this step I've decided to send someone more, capable to do this task" Darth Vader's voice echoed.

On the screen appeared a young women, with a black cloak, lightsabers in hand, red devil eyes and with red marks on her face. The inquisidor gasped. Not only was he shocked but also offended by Vader's expression
'...Someone more, capable to do this task' "Lord Vader, but I can do this task!" He said. 
"Nonsense! Orders from the emperor. Darth Venom will do this task perfectly and with her own limits" Vader said and desapeared. 'There's no way she's gonna do what I'm supposed to do' He stood up and went to his ship.

Everyone got out of hyperspace, awkwardly. Sabine kissed Ezra, knowing that Ruby and Ezra are dating. Ruby has been unconscious. Kanan had kissed Hera. Zeb, is well, the same.

Ruby is in med-bay along with her brother.
"How are you feeling?" Zack asked to his now waking up sister. "Ugh, I'm fine? What happened"she asks. "Shh, just rest okay"he told her. Ruby slept for another while.

Ezra and Sabine were also in med-bay, trying to mend their bruises. They were silent since they returned. Ezra, wanting to break the awkwardness started  to speak.

"Uuuh, how are you feeling?"he asked her. "Well, pretty much fine"she said not taking her eyes from the bandage she was wrapping on. "Not about the wounds, I mean of course they're important, but its not what I'm really asking for. I mean what happen earlier".
Sabine was silent for a moment, but she thought what Ruby had told her. What would she say?

"I like you Ezra. I feel something in you attracts me like a magnet" Sabine simply said and continued to wrap her bandage. Ezra was silent. Both shocked and happy. He likes Ruby, but he knew that deep down, she wouldn't be able to replace his crush, that turned into something more.

"Sabine I-" he was interrupted by the sound of Zack opening the door. "Ezra, Ruby wants to talk to you". Sabine and Ezra sighed and he left. Sabine was alone once more. She knew he was going to reject her. She knew it.

"Ruby" Ezra said as he entered. "Ezra" she said. He sat beside her and grabbed her hand. Ruby seeing his action and his expression, knew what was happening. He was confused about his feeling. "Ezra, I know you like Sabine even though we're dating".  "But, what about you?" He asked not wanting to break her heart. "I'll be fine Ezra. I want you to be happy and deserve someone to give it to you. Sabine is that someone. She also deserves someone who makes her happy" she said. She smiled softly at him, signal that she's okay with it. "You're the best Ruby. You'll also find someone who makes you happy" he hugs her and made her way to Sabine to tell her.

"Young Jedi~" someone said. Ezra stopped and listened. It sounded like a female voice, but it was sinister. He looked everywhere, but nobody was there. He shrugged 'maybe just imagining things' he thought.

"You are not imagining. Be aware young padawan" the voice said. Ezra was frighten but put his guard up.

"Sabine?" he said. "Mmhm" she answered. "Sabine I like you too. No, I love you. Everyday of my life. I thought that maybe Ruby could changed that, but I figured out that I can't replace you with anything or anyone. You're unique, talented, and beautiful. I love you" he got closer and leaned in. Sabine shock by his words was unaware about his closesness that she reacted when soft lips crashed into hers. She slowly gave in and kissed back gently. Their lips moved in rythem.

They heard the alarm sound and parted away from each other, frustrated by the interruption.
"We're under attack!" Zeb shouted. The two lovers made their way to the Ghost. *saber igniting* Ezea gasp and turned around, finding himself with a cloaked figure. He recognized who it was, the inquisidor from the mission. "Someone else will be fighting with you and trying to to take my away my glory!!" He said aiming for Ezra but was blocked.

"Sabine, get out of here!" Ezra shouted. Sabine obeyed and left.
"Ignorant!" another figure appeared. Ezra was confused so he just kept on blocking the attacks and trying to find an opening. "YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY TASK AWAY!!" The inquisidor said once more, slashing Ezra's lightsaber. Darth Venom force pushed the Jedi apprentice and the assasin.

"You think I do this only for glory? Ha, I'm a KILLER! I'll destroy every living Jedi or apprentice, even if I had to destroy one of Vader's apprentice" she said, making her way to the ninth brother and choking him. "I'm obeying Vader's orders so that you know. I'm not betraying them" she said. The ninth brother was begging for mercy. "Pl-e-ase s-to-p" she only laughed. "You're weak. Even my young apprentices are more powerful" she ended killing him.

Ezra was hiding behind a crate, hearing the whole thing. "Ezra, where are you?" Kanan said through the comm.

Darth Venom heard his voice and made his way towards Ezra. Ezra blasted her, but she blocked it. Ezra ran towards the 'Ghost' but Darth Venom threw her lightsaber towards him andbcut his left arm.

"EZRA!!" Sabine shouted, seeing at the poor padawan landing on the ground. Ezra screamed in pain, but continued running.

Ezra's P.O.V.

Hell!!!! It hurts as hell! Damn that inquisidor did quite a fight.
And I couldn't confess Sabine my feelings. Damn!! Fuck it!!!! (sorry for so much swearing. If you were in his place, being hurt, you'll say the same thing)

I  passed by Sabine and she helped me regain my balance and helped me to walk. Sabine took me to the med-bay and later me down on the bed. Then one thought came to my mind. 'Ruby'. Shit I forgot about her.

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm not dead if your wondering 😉😂
Sorry for the long wait, I returned to school when the winter vacation ended on Monday and was busy babysitting my brother and cousins. Yeah and I took SME time to read my library. I'm now obsessed with another ship, ROBRAE!! From TT from CN. If you watch it, cool. If you don't ship it, I respect your decision. Anyway, I may be doing a fanfic about it, but I want to finish this first.

Any ways, hope I can update sooner though I doubt it because I'm going to be doing exams to enter Highschool and it takes a lot of time

See you later ~