CHAPTER 8~THE RESCUE~

In another cell

??? P.O.V.
I woke up dizzy and felt cold. I saw someone next to me. It was also awake.
"-Kanan, I thought you wouldn't wake up-" Hera said. I then grew worried when I didn't see the Ezra, Sabine and Ruby.
"-where are the kids?-" I asked. "-they're in a different cell-" Zeb answered.

I was really worried. Ezra could take care of himself and Sabine, but Ruby, well not that much. We need to find a way out.

With Ruby and Sabine~

Zack was trying to find a way out, but failed. The only choice they had was crawling inside a vent, but unfortunately, no one fit. 'Ezra' Sabine thought.

She remembered every time when he sneaked into the vents and made the missions much more easier to accomplish. But he had grown up. Physically and mentally. He really has mature. He wouldn't probably fit anymore. But there were always good memories.

Sabine P.O.V.
What could we do? How are we supposed to get out? Ezra would already find a solution. Think Sabine, think. *thinks for 5 minutes*
Wait a minute! They didn't take all of my weapons away. *searches inside her pockets*
Yep, my miracles are still here. Don't tell anybody, I have secret hideouts for my bombs that of course I'm not gonna tell you, and that are not visible for anybody. Only I know.

What can I say, I always come prepared💁💣

I placed 2 of them on each side of the door.

"-where did you get those?-" Ruby asked me.
"-that doesn't matter. Get cover (where Sabine where😓😒😅)-" I told them.
They hid in the corners and I under the prisoner bunk.

3

2

1

×BOOM×
The door exploded which left the 2 guards dead. Oh well, two stormtroopers less.

Where could the rest of the crew be?

"HAHAHAPLEEHEASEHAHASTOHOHOHP-"

Yep, totally Ezra.
"-poor ezzy, we gotta help him-" Ruby said.

"-yes I know. Zack, make a distraction to give us time to get our weapons so we could free Ezra-" I ordered. He nodded and began to make goofy sounds and silly faces. I saw that Ruby face palmed herself. He is really a dork.

I saw some stormtroopers starting to chase him. Luckily they didn't see us, so we ran to where are weapons are kept.

There they are. My two pistols and my wrist comunicater. My helmet is in good conditions, thankfully. Ruby only grabbed her bag with tools and a gun.

Both of us ran to the torture room. We were getting ready for an ambush, when suddenly an alarm went off.
The door slide open revealing Thrawn and 2 deathtroopers at his side. I was a bit afraid honestly.

Normal P.O.V.
"-well, well, well. If it isn't the little mandalorian girl who betrayed the empire and her family-" Thrawn said.

Sabine was going to answer, when then someone shot at the 2 black armored knights. She didn't wasted any more time to kick Thrawn, where the sun can't shine and rescue Ezra.