CHAPTER 3 -FEELINGS

Sabine P.O.V.
I know, I know it's confusing for everyone to see Ruby flirting with Ezra, my.....I mean our good friend Ezra. Well I get that they are friends but...seriously does she have to be so flirty?  As I know he never mention a certain Ruby. Every time I see him talking and laughing, I get a feeling. Like someone punched me in the stomach. Before Ruby arrived, Ezra and I have been very close friends. When he sees me, I feel kinda warm inside but I don't know what is this feeling. 'Mind note' talk to Hera.
I went to Hera's room.
"- hey Sabine, do you need something?-"
"- well.....I.....actually.....do-" said Sabine.
"-Okay then what is it?-"
"- it's about Ezra. Every time I'm with him I feel something warm, but when Ruby came, I feel....something....ugh wierd-" said Sabine.
Hera understood completly and told her, "- I think you feel like this because you may have feelings for him.-"

Sabine was shocked when she heard this. 'do I have feelings for him? No, we are best friends. I don't have a crush on him....do I?'

"-but Hera, are sure about this..well..me having feelings for Ezra?-" asked Sabine. Hera nodded. "-so this is how you feel with Kanan, huh?-" she said with a smirk on her face. "-yea....I...mean noo, of course not.-" Hera said stuttered with a light blush. Sabine just chuckled. "-so I have feelings for him. Ok then, what do I do?-". Hera thought for a moment "-well you can either confess or take him out and learn things from eachother-". "-sooo a date huh? You know he tried to ask me out a few years ago and I rejected him. Days later he didn't ask me out or flirt with me. It was begining to become strange with him. Uuugh Hera he would reject me just like I did to him, and more with her around.-" Sabine said almost paranoic that made Hera laugh lightly. "-well then you have to make sure you don't let your jealousy take control of you. Someone could get hurt. Trust me."- she said with nervous expression. Sabine was kinda interested to hear. "-what happened?-"

****FLASHBACK****

Hera and Kanan were at the market buying supplies for them.
They went separated so it could be much faster to find the supplies. Kanan told Hera through the comm that he has found everything on his list. She was also finished when she spotted a familiar figure with green armor and a woman around his same age flirting with him. Kanan saw Hera and the next thing they knew was that she slapped the woman infront of everybody who was there, even the imperials. Then, a fight between the 2 womans started easily but then it went wild. Old people were betting while others cheered. Kanan tried to separate them but he couldn't do it and the only way was to use the force though his identidy would be discovered and at risk. So he just waited. Then a group of stormtroopers aproached and since the citizens didn't remain calm, they started to arrest and to kill anyone who stopped them. They spotted Kanan, Hera and the other lady. It was a chaos. Why? Because of Hera's jealousy.

****END OF FLASHBACK****

"-So you must be careful when you get jealous. Try to ignore it and do something that can calm you down, ok?-" said Hera. Sabine nodded and went back to her cabin, until she saw Ezra and Ruby in the living room talking and laughing.
"-oh, hey Sabine what are you going to do this night? Me and Ruby are going to walk around the base. Maybe you could join us?-", Ezra said. "-yea, we could know eachother better Sabine. After what Ezra told me, your a great artist ,that he even show me some pieces,and a great person.-", Ruby said with a sweet and warm smile. Sabine was actually going to reject, but she found herself kinda blushing of the fact that Ezra has been talking about her. And also she doesn't want to reject another of Ezra's offers of hanging out. Even if it meant spending time with Ruby. "-sure it'll be fun-" Sabine said. "-okay then.-", Ezra said.

Okay hey guys I'm back. Sorry for not updating. Final school works are coming and very hard. Our last day of school is in 18 of july, so you have to be patient because I feel I won't be able to update lately. Also my birthday was in 13 of June. I really wanted to release the chapter that day but it was my party so I couldn't, and besides, 14, 15, 16, 17 and today I was so sick that I couldn't walk well
or run. My legs hurt and my waist. And I have to take horrible medicine 😵😷😭. Any way, I have this chapter ready and the next one isn't xp.

Special thanks for voting.

Ezra: finally *sighs* I thought that you wouldn't finish.

Me: they need to know why I haven't updated

Sabine: *smacks Ezra's head* yea you lothrat. Stop being a little baby. *makes a baby face*

Ezra: but you like me how I am don't you *smirks*

Sabine: *blushes hard and goes to her room*

Ezra: *laughs*

Me: poor sab's. Go and apoligize.

Ezra: why?

Me:  BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO DO IT YOU HEAR ME MR.BRIDGER?

Ezra: okay ma'am *walks to Sabine's room*

Me: well um goodbye. See ya next chapter 😊