chapter 7

joshes pov

We continued to explore the house it was a nice house . Then I picture that was huge it covered the whole wall the picture was of this girl I have to admit she’s got looks I touched the painting and it fell off.

“ Josh look what you did” Kate said.

“ Kate look there’s a door “ I said. I  opened it and walked  in. then  I walked in and saw a computer on a bed . I walked towards  the computer and there was a website called wattpad then there was a story called hit by an angel ( a josh hutcherson love story) on it and the cover had a picture of me in my old car on  it and it said that ThatVampireChick wrote it . Then a girl came in and she was only wearing a black bra and underwear. She just stared  wide eyed at me she didn’t even bother to cover her body up. So I looked  back to make sure Kate couldn’t see me starring at her . Kate was just  sitting on the bench eating some chips. I made my way out of the room.

“ Josh what was in that room” Kate asked . Before I could answer the girl walked out thank god she was wearing a dressing gown. We all just kind of starred at each other for 10 minutes then she broke the silence.

“ Omg your josh hutcherson hi I’m Kaitlin um I heard you went missing “ she said as she walked closer to me. He had beautiful black hair. She didn’t even pay attention that Kate was there.

“ Um hi why are you living in the middle of an island” I asked her.

Kaitlin’s pov

I had to lie to josh because I want him to feel sorry for me

“ Oh well there was a storm and I fell came here to the island and I builded a small house and  bam here we  are “ I said. The true story was a won a competition to spend 3 weeks in an island.

“ Then how do you have food” josh asked .

“ Um well er I um found it yeah I found all the food they were just lying on the sand “ I  lied again.

“ Really” josh asked surprized.

“ Yep um do you want some clothes to wear you must have been in those clothes for a  long time” I said.

“ Yes please that would be great” he said. I walked into my bathroom and I made sure I got a shirt that is a size to small and tight so I can see his muscles. I handed josh a black shirt . He got changed and came out looking smoken hot. He kept staring at this girl then she said

“ Hi I’m Kate” . I just starred at her like she was something  I picked of my shoe .

“ Um some clothes would be nice” she said. I went in my room and picked my grandmas disgusting huge flower dress .

Joshes pov

Kaitlin came out and threw Kate a huge bright pink flower dress that was meant for a fat old lady. I could tell already that they weren’t going to get along with each other.

Hey guys I hope u liked this chapter ill upload the next one really soon um some bad news this is the last chapter so comment and vote by.

Lol I’m so horrible to you guys like I will ever do that I’m joking. Oh and the picture at the side is Kaitlin .