chapter 2

Joshes pov

I got to the island and put her on the sand she had beautiful long blond hair and her face was really pale she was so cold.  i Leaned in closer to her and did mouth to mouth.

Kate’s pov

I gasped as I opened my eyes to see josh hutcherson looking down at me.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” I screamed as I got up to run but I fell down. Josh came up and lifted me up and sat me down on a log.

“Are you ok you broke your leg” he said.

“Why the hell am I in an island with josh hutcherson and a broken leg am I dreaming” I asked.

“I’m afraid you’re not you fell out of your boat and I did to I heard you scream so I brought you here “josh said .i couldn’t help it so I started crying. Josh pulled me into a hug

“It’s going to be ok were going to get out of here” josh whispered in my ear .then he got up.

“Where are you going “I asked?

“It’s ok I’ll be back I’m going to get us some food and look for some help”.

“Josh please don’t leave me hear there make be snakes what if you don’t come back “I said worried.

“I’ll be back I promised before I could respond josh walked of.

Joshes pov

I called for help but nobody could hear me .this island looks totally empty not a single person is in this island .i continued to walk the island was huge what if I get lost I found a tree  with fruit in it and I climbed up it. I picked up the fruit and climbed back down then I looked around what way did I came.

“Oh crap I’m lost “I said to myself

Hey guys I know this chapter is short but its 2:35 in the morning and I need to read a story then go to  bed so comment and vote bye