It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 9

Vas Happenin, Potatoes? ;)

Here’s Chapter 9! Enjoy and Happy Reading! :”>

Vote, Like, Tweet, Add to library, Fan, Comment, Promote, and like my fanpage!

Hit the gray star button on the upper right corner if you’ve already watched the 1D DVD like a gazillion times! Ha! :D (I did!) What can you guys say about the DVD? Incredible right? :D

ALSO.. IMPORTANT NOTE: Please read the A/N at the last page! MASSIVE THANK YOU! :)

3, 2, CURLSSSSSS

________________________________________________________________________

“Harry, stop this car now.” Aria ordered, giving Harry a slight frown. Harry took a quick glance at her direction and gave her one of those award-winning smirk. Aria nearly drooled at the sight but quickly recovered from her fantasy.

“I don’t wanna.” He whined.

“Harry, please?” She begged. Harry ignored her and continued driving. “Please? At least make me change my clothes! I look like a freaking penguin.”

Harry snorted. “Aria, Aria,” He said as he waved his index finger. “You’re already looking so beautiful. You don’t need to change clothes, trust me. If we go back and ask the boys they’ll say the same.” He explained and gave Aria a sincere smile.

She blushed at Harry’s words. Why couldn’t she say something witty against him? It was just a compliment, err no – an opinion! An opinion from Harry Styles! He said she was already beautiful! SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL?! Aria tried to hide the grin that was creeping on her face. She was mentally having a merry dance inside her head. Was this how every girl who love one direction felt when Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall or Zayn tells them they’re beautiful?

“In fact,” Harry continued. “I think you’ll even look more beautiful minus the cardigan, the tank top and the shorts.” He wiggled his eyebrow and gave Aria another playful smirk. She frowned at him.

“Harry, shut up.” She said but couldn’t help but grin at Harry’s pervertedness – err,  dirty joke. She playfully smacked Harry’s leg earning her a grin from him.

“Naughty, naughty Aria.” He said. “I know you want to see and touch my peanut but as you can see I’m still driving so –“ This time, Aria smacked Harry’s arm instead of his leg.

“Harry, stop talking about your peanut! Mental images here!” She scold.

“Do I look good in your mental images?” Harry winked at her. Both of them laughed.

“Seriously, Harry. Stop it!” Aria said. She held her stomach from laughing so hard. Harry winked at her again.

“Do you know a nearby mote – “ Harry stopped when Aria gave him a glare. “Okay, okay. I’ll stop. I was just kidding with you. Look I made you laugh and smile today, I earned cookie points.” He grinned.