It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 8

Heeeeeya! Vas’ Happenin’? Sorry for updating late!

Here’s Chapter 8! Enjoy and Happy Reading! :”>

Vote, Like, Tweet, Add to library, Fan, Comment, Promote, and like my fan page!

Hit the gray star button on the upper right corner if you’re excited for 1D’s upcoming second album!

3, 2, STRIPESSSSS

______________________________________________________

“Aria. Actually, I – I – I’m falling  for you!” Niall said softly. He was blushing furiously yet was trying hard to look and maintain calm. He didn’t want Aria see how nervous he was right now. Was it to early too admit that he was falling for Aria? Sure, they’ve only known each other for three days! Three days! It’s even less than a week!

“Uh-oh! She might think I’m a creep. No, seriously. I should have waited for the week to end before telling her my feelings!” – Niall thought in his head. He stared nervously at Aria who seemed mesmerized at what he had just admitted.

“Niall I – I, w-well” Aria stuttered. Did she heard it correctly? Niall Horan just confessed to her? ‘The’ Niall James Horan just confessed his feelings to her?

“Aria, I-I know we’ve just known each other for three days but I’m sure Aria. I am definitely, madly, truly and deeply in love with you. I – I’m not pressuring you for an answer right now. I – I’ll wait no matter how long it’ll take. B-but Aria, please, I – I hope this doesn’t ruin our relationship” Niall said as he took Aria’s hand and laced it with his hands.. His hands were trembling because of being too much nervous.

“Niall,” She said softly. She was touched at how Niall was acting right now. It was cute to see Niall like this – stuttering at her words. He looked so adorable that it was provoking her to jump straight into Niall and give him a huge bear hug. “Thank you, really. R – right now, I can’t return those feeling of yours but I won’t say that I don’t like you at all. I’d be lying if I said that. I really do like you a lot Niall but you’re right. It’s still early to say that. ” She replied.

“You’re giving me a chance?” Niall asked, his eyes gleamed making Aria lost in his blue eyes.

“Ni-niall. I, we-well.” She stuttered. Niall looked at her deeply and full of hope. Aria didn’t want to crush his heart if she says no but she didn’t want Niall to get hurt if ever she couldn’t fall for him. She stared at his eyes and thought about the outcomes of her decision. Finally, she gave off a sigh and smiled weakly at him. It took all of Aria’s strength to nod helplessly at the Irish lad.

In an instant, Niall’s eye sparkled with delight and once again, he gave Aria a quick kiss – but this time on her cheeks.  Aria’s cheeks started to blush and was feeling the heat on her cheeks. She should seriously get used to this certain, sexy Irish lad’s kisses.

“So,” Niall said in a childish tone “I guess we should get in. Food is calling me.” Niall joked which earned him a laugh from Aria.

“Let’s go, lover boy” She joked. Now that Niall has confessed, somewhat she feels more comfortable and relaxed around him. Niall grabbed Aria’s hand and laced his fingers with his. Aria blushed at Niall’s action. She smiled shyly at him and both of them walked toward the door. As they were walking, Aria noticed another car parked beside her mum’s car. It was an unusual sight. She questioned herself about how it got there and who the owner was.

This car looks familiar – She thought in her head as she examined the car. The car was a black ford mustang. Horror dawned upon her face when she realized who owned this car. This could only mean one thing. HE’s here.