It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 11

HAIIII MY LOVELY POTATOES!! :)

Here’s Chapter 11! Enjoy and Happy Reading! :”>

Vote, Like, Tweet, Add to library, Fan, Comment, Promote, and like my fanpage! And, really, a massive thank you for fanning mates! 1400+ fans? MASSIVE, MASSIVE THANK YOU EVERYBODY! :) This is such an honor and and and and.. yeah. Massive thank you everybody! I love you all! :D

Thanks for all the nice comment and feedbacks about Flynn.. about my story.. about how I write.. about how I should update already (lol, sorry potatoes!) Haha, I do read all of them! Thank you and I appreciate it really! I’m sorry I can’t respond to all of them! :D Still, massive thank you for all the fanning, comments, feedbacks, messages, votes and likes! I love you all, really! :D Hope you’ll continue supporting my story! ;)

AND READ THE AUTHOR’S NOTE IF YOU WANT TO READ SOMETHING ABOUT ME AND MR. SMURFIE! :D

Hit the gray star button on the right if you’re excited for the 1D 3D movie!! ((Lol, I’m saving up my money for it, yow!) ♥♥

3, 2, SHERBETSSSSSSSSS

_______________________________________________________

“Milady, vould you like zome Cheese cake and zome Apple Cider?” Harry asked Aria in a vampirish (is that even a word?) accent as he handed her a plate with Cheese cake on it and a glass of Apple Cider. Aria took the Cheese cake from him eagerly and ate a spoonful of it. As soon as the piece of cheese cake landed on her mouth, she squealed in delight. Now this restaurant is really something! – She thought in her head.

“Careful Sissy. You’ll get fat. Then you’ll turn into a balloon – size bear or a large stuffed elephant!” Flynn joked. He took a sip from his canned rock shandy while he observed his little sister eat her cheese cake in delight (Like a little pig – thought Flynn). He grinned at the thought of Aria, wearing a pig costume, eating her cheese cake and squealing like a pig.

Meanwhile, in Aria’s thoughts, she was currently at Cloud 9. This Cheese cake is surely amazing! Every taste, every bite she takes... It was like she was already in heaven. Well, it was also a plus factor that there were five (well, six.. She just excluded her brother) handsome boys assisting you on eating. Bet anyone would love that right?... Not.

Well, not actually. You see, the boys were so restless! Once they were seated and got their orders, all the boys kept on asking Aria, ‘Would you like to taste this?’ or ‘Would you like to taste that?’ or sometimes tell her this: ‘They said this taste great. Here, have some!”. They were eager on making Aria taste everything available on the menu!

Awhile ago, Louis and Niall were almost shoving food onto Aria’s mouth. Louis was asking (more like ordering) Aria to taste the Pudding he was eating while Niall was forcing Aria to take a bite out of his Cheeseburger. Liam offered his Spaghetti to her but Aria was too shy to accept. Zayn offered that he’d treat her some desserts but Aria declined because she was still eating her cheese cake. Lastly, Harry kept on bugging her to accept the Apple Cider he ordered, and when Aria finally accepted it – Harry was so delighted, he almost dropped the glass of  Apple Cider and spill it on Aria’s skirt.

Flynn’s words echoed  inside her head. The boys were making her fat! They’re turning her into a pig! Well, at least she has a fast metabolism! Hah, beat that boys!

“Ay, mate! How are you feeling now?” Zayn asked, raising his eyebrow at Aria.

“I’m the bee’s knees.” She said eagerly. She took a sip from her Apple Cider. The boys looked at her thoughtfully. “Seriously, boys! I’m feeling fantastic. No need to worry!” She said.