It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 5

Hoooooollaaa!!

Vas’ Happenin’ everybody? ;)

Congratulations to One Direction for winning the BRITS Award last.. last.. last I don’t remember! Ahahaha! =) Really, congratulations to our boys! They are so so so so amazing, talented and they truly deserve it! *Starts singing What Makes You Beautiful*

So yeah, I get complaints that I post author notes too looooong! Hahaha, yeah.. I can’t avoid it! I just love telling you guys about vas happenin wit’ my life (which absolutely sucks!) and yeah I’m just that talkative asdfghjkll!! :D

So, again I’m really bloody sorry for updating late (as usual!) . I’m running for our school government election. I had stuffs to do that’s why I wasn’t able to update. And yeah, our school final exam for honor students was sooo over last week! I did pretty well I guess! ;) Haha, funny I got a Fifty-nine over Eighty-five on our English test. (okay, I do suck at English) but yep – I’m proud of my Biology test (I got the highest score! *flicks hair lol* ) I got a hundred two over a hundred thirteen! YAY! YAY! CELEBRATION!

Okay, I won’t make this too long since I know this is a story chapter not my diary entry hahaha.. Okay, I just wanna thank all those who have fanned me! I can’t believe I already have a hundred thirty-one! (It makes me feel so happy happy happy!) And to all those who have read/commented/liked/voted/added to library/promoted? This story! :D Thanks to those who have patiently waited and to all those who usually tells me to update soon! :) I’m cloud nine everytime I see those stuffs on my news feed! :D

So yeah.. Here’s the update of It’s Gotta Be You! :) I hope you’ll enjoy reading it! :)

Vote, comment, like, add to library, fan, and like my page on facebook! It’s on the external link!

Oh yeah, another thing –

Hit the gray star on the upper right if you are a proud directioner and if you are proud of the boys achievement! They. Are. Going. To. Conquer. USA!!

Here’s  chapter 5! ;) (by the way, the usernames I typed here are all fiction and I just made it up, some are questions and answers from their megamind videos and some answers - well, I based it off on their favorites)

Enjoy! Happy Reading –xx

3, 2, FORKSSSSSS

___________________________________________________________________

“Whoah! When I said we’ll be back, we are megaback and we are as mega as ever!”  Louis said, sounding like a host from a famous game show. “It’s funny because I just made a mega joke but nobody laughed” he laughed for a bit and came to an abrupt halt.

“Welcome back to Megamind! I’m your host, Louis “The Tomo” Tomlinson” He raised his sunglasses and winked at the video camera, Louis kept a straight and serious face yet anyone who was listening to his tone would probably fall off their chairs from laughing.

“Joining me today will be two lads from a boy band called One Direction. B-by the way, that’s the boy band I’m in” He flipped his hair. “The lads that will be joining us today will be the sexy Zayn Malik” Louis continued and then Liam moved the video camera to Zayn’s direction.

“Vas’ Happenin’ buddy?” Zayn asked and waved enthusiastically at the video camera. After that, Liam moved back the camera to Louis.

“And the Irish boy that everybody loves, Niall Horan” Louis said. Once again, Liam moved the video camera but this time to Niall’s direction. Niall looked at the camera with very eager, excited and twinkling eyes. He waved happily and made a two thumbs up.