Chapter 6 - Just Realize

OK FIRST OF ALL! THE LAST CHAPTER HINT WAS A MISTAKE (I'm Sorry >.<)

THAT CHAPTER HINT WAS FOR CHAPTER SEVEN

THE CHAPTER HINT FOR THIS ONE IS.....

well you have to find out yourself :P JUST READ IT OK!

_____________________________________________________________

Dean’s POV

I started walking back and for in front of Mary’s gate, sweating like crazy. You can do this Dean… YOU CAN DO THIS!

I managed to open the gate with these shaky hands and pressed the doorbell. I could hear footsteps coming closer as I felt my heart beat getting dater and faster.

The door opened showing Mrs. West. Phew… it just her mom.

“Oh! Hello there Dean!” I smiled my best trying to hide my nervous state. “Hello Mrs. West…. Um… i-is M-Mary there?” “I’m sorry Dean… Mary can’t go to school today... she’s sick, I was on my way to buy her some medicines.” “O-oh… I-I’ll just… get going. Bye Mrs. West.”

Before she could say another thing I ran to the nearest corner, shaking. Maybe she’s avoiding me?

I started hitting myself mentally for what I’ve done yesterday!

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I just had to kiss her!” “Kiss who?”

Out of the blew, Caroline came up from behind me with curiosity sparkling in her eyes. I jerked back in surprise fumbling down on the sidewalk.

She giggled a bit before helping me up, “You ok?” “Ah… yeah… about what I said… t-that was a… line? Uh yeah! A Line! From a movie I saw last night!” She made an ‘o’ shape with her mouth and started to come closer. “So… where’s your best friend?”

Goosebumps shot through my whole body at the thought. “Um… s-she can’t go with m-I MEAN TO SCHOOL!” She didn’t react to my sudden shout and just asked, “Why?”

Why are you asking anyways?

 “I-I don’t know…” A darkish grin formed on her face sending chills to my skin. “Well… since you’ll be alone today… mind if I accompany you for the while?” She cheerfully said, removing the emitting dark aura a while ago.

What is up with this girl?

She kept on batting her eyelashes waiting for an answer. I didn’t know what to say… should I say yes? No?  “Uh… sure?” then she happily dragged me to school.

 It wasn’t the best answer I thought of… but it might as well help me calm down a little as think up ways to explain things to Mary.

Lunch break I quickly stood up to go to Mary’s seat… then I realized she didn’t go to school today… and she’s still mad at me… I think.