Sheer Delight

Sheer Delight

Sucking in a lung full of air Harper shook her head wondering why she had thought this was a good idea. Sneaking into an infamous feeding club, Kiev's club. The sneaking in part was surprisingly easy, Harper rounded the back of the building and entered with a group of women. Following them into the back room where an endless racks of sultry and provocative lingerie adjourned the large room. It took some digging but she had found an outfit that wasn't too revealing.

Glancing down at the ivory satin gown against her smooth skin Harper grimaced. The bodice was a sheer laced design that thankfully covered her breasts, just barely in the flimsy fabric. Thin spaghetti straps hung on her shoulders, the back of the gown dipped midway down her back, stopping inches above her hips. The front of the gown however was less modest. Twin slits split the satin fabric along her thighs, the peak of skin wasn't too bad until she moved. The silky fabric slid against her smooth skin and revealed her inner thigh. Thankfully she had the sense to keep her panties on unlike her bra which she had to discard earlier along with her camera. Harper hoped her belongings were where she had left them. Luckily she managed to slip her phone beneath the hem of her panties.

The difficult part hadn't been getting dressed beside two dozen women, or running a styler through her hair as if she actually cared or as how she allowed one of the women to apply a smokey mocha toned eyeshadow on her eyes or even as she doused Harper in a shimmery gold powder that had her resembling a goddess. Oh no the hardest part was stepping out of the back and into the den of the lion.

Swallowing hard Harper pressed herself further against the wall as the possibility of being caught flashed through her mind. This was risky and if she was being honest with herself she was terrified. She didn't know what lay awaiting her beyond these walls, what kinds of creatures came to a feeding club in the late afternoon. Or if he was here.

"What are you doing?"

The harshness of the voice startled Harper, she jumped a hand falling across her heart. With her eyes wide Harper struggled to compose her reaction as she realized she recognized the woman before her. Much like the first time Harper met the woman when Kiev brought her to 'entertain' his customers the woman was wearing a black leather bodysuit, the zipper in between her chest half undone revealing an eye full of cleavage. Her long dark hair pulled into a high ponytail adding more attention to her cool blue eyes, her thin lips painted a bright red.

"I was just taking a moment to catch my breath." Harper replied, her hands clenched at her sides.

  The woman tilted her head upwards, lips pursed as she looked Harper over with distain. "You're new aren't you?"

"I-I.."

"I can tell by the look of fear in your eyes and that." She pointed to the gown her lip curling in disgust.

  Taken back by what Harper assumed was an insult she glanced down at the gown knowing that it was a bit ugly but at least she was almost, mostly-sort of covered.

"All the new girls pick that thing on their first day." The woman added with a shudder. "Since I don't know you I'm guessing the boss hired you."

  Grasping the opportunity before her Harper nodded. With a sigh the woman waved her hand motioning for Harper to follow along after her as she started out into the darkened center room beside the entrance. The large platform sat dap smack into the midst of the entire club, three sets of steel poles attached to the ceiling, a large C shaped velvet booth circling the stage merely inches away. A row of tiny twinkling red lights lined the pillars on either side of the platform, the area shrouded in a soft darkness that added attention to the many tiny lights adjourning that section. It was all intimate, very dark and seductive without the added extravagance that the VIP rooms upstairs had.