→ 200K!??

That gif was me about two minutes ago when I checked this book

THIS👏🏻BOOK👏🏻IS👏🏻THE👏🏻MOST👏🏻SHIT👏🏻BOOK👏🏻EVER👏🏻YET👏🏻IT👏🏻IS👏🏻THE👏🏻MOST👏🏻POPULAR👏🏻ON👏🏻MY👏🏻ACCOUNT👏🏻THANK👏🏻YOU👏🏻SO👏🏻MUCH

Seriously, there is only one book on my account that I cannot go and read back and it's this one. Even if I wanted to go back to change the way I wrote some things to make it better (because it has been like just over 2 years since I wrote this) I physically can't because reading it makes me cringe sO HARD.

But thank you for reading it regardless. I know I'm rEALLY INACTIVE on this account but I am active on my Kpop account and I never expected to be on Wattpad for so long (bc 2 years hOLY CRaP) and I wanted to thank EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO CLICKED ON THIS STORY and wanted to read it.

 I know I'm rEALLY INACTIVE on this account but I am active on my Kpop account and I never expected to be on Wattpad for so long (bc 2 years hOLY CRaP) and I wanted to thank EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO CLICKED ON THIS STORY and wanted to read it

Yes, all 18,500 of you.

hOLY SHIT 18.5 THOUSAND PEOPLE HAVE READ MY FIRST CHAPTER SHIT SHIT FUCK ME OH MY GOD THATS ACTUALLY INSANE HOLY SHIT WHAT.

Rip don't mind me; just low key freaking out because I didn't realise how many people actUALLY READ MY SHITTY BOOK OML.

The fact that this book is only going to continue to grow and gain reads, comments and votes fills me with happiness, and I can't thank you all enough.

It seriously means the world to me, and I love seeing all of your comments and thoughts on my stories - yes I read every single one because it makes me happy.

Once again, thank you all so much🙏🏻

Sincerely,
- lubylu111 ♥︎

P.S- if you were concerned my Kpop account is lubylu112 whoops self spon gotta blast matarooneys.

P.S.S- I'll be doing more of these milestone chapters (every 50K?) and I'll put the date at the bottom from now onwards because I'm a sentimental shit like that okay bye.

Dec09/2017