Chapter 6

(Gajeel's POV)

"FUCK YOU METAL HEAD!" Salamander screamed. He was so annoying.
"Shut your trap flame brain. I wasn't yelling at you when you and bunny girl were moaning and screaming until your throats hurt." I said angrily. I got no reply.

"Gi-Hi," I smirked, closing the prison door. "Be a good girl, Shrimp."
"Gajeel, I.. It's my..." I interrupted Levy.
"Good. That'll make it more fun."

~X~
(A/N): My first GaLe lemon, I'm sorry if it's terrible.

I pushed Levy against the floor and began to kiss her roughly. I'd been craving this for so long, wanting to touch her, feel her, smell her delicious scent. The thought of her made me hard as fuck, but now I have her, she's mine.

I kissed along her jawline and down her neck, looking for the place to mark her. She moaned softly when I found it, and I started to bite and suck, bruising her soft, pale flesh. When I was done, I traced the letter 'G' on the mark with my saliva, claiming her as mine.

While I was busy, I hadn't noticed that my top half was bare, and she'd pushed me over and began to kiss down my toned stomach.
"Damn Shrimp, you're like the devil." I smirked. This made her blush as red as Erza's hair, but it only made me want to fuck her harder.

She removed my pants to reveal my throbbing shaft, and she started to kiss the tip. Slowly and carefully, she took more and more in her mouth, making me moan out with pleasure.
"Levy...I-I'm..." I cummed into her mouth and she swallowed it all, licking up any that spilled.
"You taste nice." She smirked.

I pushed her under me, ripping off her clothes, leaving her bare. My gaze fell upon her breasts, and I began to suck on her left nipple. Her boobs may of been small, but they were the perfect size for me; I'd hate it if they were huge like bunny girl's.
"G-Gajeel!" She moaned. This made me hard again. Damn, she's so cute. I started on her right nipple now, rubbing the left between my fingers.

Then when I was done, I began to kiss her passionately on the lips, slowly moving my hands up her thighs.
"Are you ready?" I asked her.
"Y-yes." She replied. I wasted no time.
"Ahh..Gajeel!" She cried. I waited a few seconds for her to adjust, hating the fact that she was close to tears.

Giving me a smile, I began to thrust in and out of her, slowly at first, but getting faster.
"H-harder." Levy mumbled. I did so, making her scream in pleasure.

"Gajeel, I'm gonna..."
"Me too..."

We came together, sighing in relief as we released our juices.

~X~

(Levy's POV)

"Gajeel, that was amazing." I said, cuddling up close to him.
"You're amazing." He replied. I looked up, staring into his red eyes, seeing only love.

"I love you, Gajeel."
"I love you too, Shrimp."