Chapter 13

(Romeo's POV)

Woah. I feel so different.

Stronger, taller, and Wendy's looks fit.

Wait.

WHAT DID I JUST THINK!!??

"Wendy.." Woah, my voice deepened. "What happened?"
"I... I think we grew up." She replied.
"Well, that would explain why we look older." I mumbled.
"Should we head back to the guild?" She asked. "We can see if anyone knows how to change us back."
"Sure." I smiled, standing up. I saw Wendy struggle, so I offered her a hand.
"I'm okay..." She mumbled, standing up by herself.

I could hear the thoughts in my head.

'She's yours.'
'Dominate her.'
'Guard her with your life.'

I snaked an arm around her waist as we walked, to keep her close. To keep her safe. My senses became substantially stronger; I could smell a lot better; hear everyone's conversations; see in the darkest alleyways. I was constantly on alert, making sure Wendy was safe.

Why was I doing this?

I need a really big explanation.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~

(Wendy's POV)

We arrived at the guild, receiving wide-eyed stares from everyone.
"Romeo, Wendy, is that you?" Macao asked.
"Hi dad." Romeo muttered.
"When did you grow up?" Mira questioned, walking up to us. She peered at Romeo's collarbone, then smirked.

She must've seen my mark.

"Well, we don't know." I began. "We came here to ask you all if you know how to turn us back."
"Gi hi hi..." Gajeel smirked. "I know a way, but you ain't gonna like it."
"What is it?" Romeo asked. Gajeel gestured for him to go over. He did so, and Gajeel whispered something in his ear.

His face went pale.

"Y-you're j-j-joking r-right..?" Romeo stuttered.
"Nope." Gajeel smirked. "It may be your only hope."
"Gajeel!" Levy yelled. "What did you tell him!?"
"Well, what did we do?" He grinned.
"O-oh..." Levy went red with embarrassment.

The guild was filled with giggles, snickers and cheeky grins, but I don't get what's so funny.
"Excuse me, but I'm not too sure what's going on." I stated. "Can someone please explain?"
"Oh Child," Carla sighed. "Your body may look older but it's clear that your mind is not." She flew up to my ear and whispered in it.

"He has to mate with you, child."

"H-H-HE WHAT!?" I yelled, my face going bright red. All the men started to laugh, but then all the girls hit them. I looked over at Romeo, who was also as red as Erza's hair, and he scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Well then," Cana smiled. "Let's leave them to it." Macao pushed Romeo closer and Mira nudged me closer until we were standing next to each other.
"Wait!" Carla yelled. "Wendy, you don't have to!"

Then I remembered my thoughts from before.

'You are his.'
'Let him dominate you.'

So that's what they meant.

"No Carla," I mustered up the courage to speak. "I'm not a little girl anymore. Don't treat me like one!"
"Well...I..ehh..." Carla was speechless, along with the rest of the guild, including Romeo. But then he smiled.
"I was waiting for you to say that." He smirked, grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me towards the girls dorm.