Chapter 18

(A/N): Major inactivity. Very sorry! Lot's has happened this week:

• School just started and I just realised how much homework I had due in for this week. (Oops)

• I've got so many birthday's coming up (including my own)

• I've been told, along with 13 other people from my year, that I'm what's called an 'Oxbridge Candidate' so I was kinda hyperventilating.

• I just finished watching my 50th anime series. (Parasyte, it's really good!)

Anyway, enjoy the chapter, it's one of the last! There's probably one or two more, and that's it!

(Lucy's POV)

"You got me pregnant, Baka." I whispered into Natsu's ear. He went bright red.
"H-h-huhh!!" He stuttered. I only laughed.
"I'm not lying. You said you could smell it." I sassed, pointing to my stomach. I saw Gray and Erza look at me with confusion.

"What are we meant to be smelling?"
"No clue." They whispered to each other.

Natsu then leant close to my stomach and sniffed it, and then looked up at me.
"Yep. I can smell it." He smirked, standing up and pulling me into a hug.

"Natsu!" Erza yelled.
"Don't worry Erza," I smiled, still in Natsu's embrace. "This is the real Natsu."

He then leant towards my ear.
"Looks like we'll be together forever then, Mate." He whispered.
"I wouldn't have it any other way." I replied.

"Umm..." Erza interrupted. "This is awkward, so we're leaving." She grabbed Happy by the tail, who was cooing "They liiiiiike each other!" But Gray was already out the door.

We released from our embrace and stood staring into each other's eyes. His deep, onyx orbs were filled with pure love.

"I-I love you, Luce." Natsu blushed.
"I love you too." I replied, standing on my tip toes to kiss his cheek. Before I could pull away, he had hold of my chin.
"You missed." He smirked, kissing me on the lips passionately.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~

(Gray's POV)

I looked back in and saw Natsu and Lucy proper going for it. I didn't know the airhead had it in him.

"Eww, get a room!" I yelled, but pyro stopped and looked over at me.
"I don't know why you're saying eww," Natsu smirked. "You get up to much worse with Juvia."

I blushed a deep red, and he burst out laughing.

Yep, Natsu's back.

Teme.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~

(Levy's POV)

Me, Gajeel, Juvia, Laxus and Mira were sat talking at the bar, when the door suddenly burst open.
"Hey guys!" I looked over and saw Natsu, behind him stood Lucy, Gray, Erza and Happy. "D'ya miss me!?"
"No, not really." Gajeel shrugged. He got an angry stare in reply.
"Gray-sama!" Juvia yelled, with hearts in her eyes.

I stood up and walked over to Natsu; the whole guild just watched me curiously. My face was showing no emotion, but pretty much everyone else looked confused.

I stood in front of Natsu, and slapped him hard on the cheek, leaving a mark. I heard a few boys like Gray laughing in the background.
"You had no right to take Lu-chan away!" I yelled, pointing a finger at him.
"I know. I'm sorry." He sighed.
"Don't apologise to me!" I retorted.

He looked confused again. Ugh.

"Lu-chan was the one you kidnapped, so apologise to her!" A look of sudden realisation appeared on his face.

So he hasn't even said sorry. Valiant.

"I-uhh..." He began, turning towards Lu-chan. "I'm sorry Luce."
"Don't worry about it," She smiled. "It wasn't exactly you.."

Then it hit me.

"Lu-chan?" I asked. "Can I speak to you for a sec?"
"Sure!" She replied, walking over. I then leant towards her ear.
"You're pregnant too, aren't you?" I whispered cheekily. She blushed a deep red. Bingo.
"Too!?" She yelled. I gave her a look, and she understood immediately.

"Me and Lu-chan are gonna go home," I smiled, pulling Lucy along with me. "We have some girl chat to catch up with."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~

(Gray's POV)

I sat down next to Juvia at the bar, along with Gajeel, Mira, Laxus and that Pyro-freak.

"So," Laxus smirked. "Did you have fun Natsu?"
"I can't remember any of it!" He said, completely missing the fact that Laxus was trying to make fun of him.

"Anyway," Natsu smirked devilishly. "Don't ask me, you should ask ice-boy and water-girl."

Crap.

You see, me and Juvia have been keeping a secret from the rest of the guild. We're actually going out, and... uhh.... I may have got Juvia a little pregnant. Just a little...

What am I saying.

"Gihi," Gajeel smirked. "Juvia is looking a little big if you ask me." I felt my face flush red, and Juvia's did too.

"W-we haven't done anything!" I blurted out.
"We never said you did." Mira had a very develish smirk playing on her face, that look when her OTP's get together.

Not good.

"Hey everyone!" Natsu yelled. "Gray and Juvia have something they need to say!" He looked at me and flashed me a smirk.

Oh I hate him so much.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~

(Lucy's POV)

"Hey Levy-chan," I asked. "Why are we going to the library?"
"We need to look at something." She replied bluntly, still dragging me by the wrist.

We got to the library and we looked at the same book we looked at before. The one about dragon slayers.

"Look here." She pointed to some text in the book. "It says:"

"A Dragon or Dragon Slayer will not stop mating until the mate is pregnant, then they will feel the need to protect that mate, along with the foetus. This won't take effect if there's only a fertilised egg, there must be an actual foetus inside the womb." She read aloud.

"How joyous." I sighed sarcastically. "Less independency for me."
"That goes for me too." She replied.

"If there are multiple Dragons or Dragon Slayers near each other, they will feel the instinct to fight, to claim the title of 'alpha-male'."

"No change there then."
"I know how you feel."

"The Dragon foetus is no ordinary baby; it takes less time to develop, so instead of it taking nine months, it usually takes three or four weeks, and the foetus develops in a day or two. The foetus requires more nutrients, so the mother should eat lots of food to provide for it, and the baby's magic will consist of whatever element the mate's magic is, mixed with dragon slayer magic." Levy-chan read.

"So my child will be a celestial fire dragon slayer?" I asked.
"Yep." Levy sighed. "And mine will be a solid iron script dragon slayer."
"This is slightly confusing." I mumbled.
"We'll get used to it." She replied.

I wonder if I get a boy or a girl.