Chapter 5

(Levy's POV)

"Lu-chan?" I called. I hadn't seen her in a while, so I came down here to find her.
"SHRIMP!" I heard Gajeel call.
"Gajeel, I'll be back in a minute." I said.
"Please," he cried. I've never seen Gajeel in such a state.
"I promise." I said, walking further down to Natsu's cell.

I saw Lucy in his cell.

His handcuffs were off.

And she had the letter 'N' on her collarbone.

"Lu-chan!" I said, running into the cell. Natsu suddenly stood up and stopped me from getting near her.
"Natsu? What are you doing?" I asked.
"You are not touching my Luce." He threatened.
"Natsu, don't be ridiculous." Lucy said, standing up and walking over. He grabbed her arm and pulled her tight into his grasp.

"Don't run away now, you're mine." He whispered in her ear. I was shocked.
"Lu-chan, did he...." I was interrupted.
"Yes we did." Natsu said. "And it felt amazing." I saw Lucy's face blush a deep red.
"N-Natsu! You don't go round saying that!" She yelled.
"Why not?" He asked. "Everyone should know who you belong to."

I kinda felt like I was intruding. Better make this quick.
"Lucy, you need to come back upstairs now." I said. The sadness and anger in Natsu's face was terrifying.
"Don't you dare take my Luce away!" He yelled, walking closer.
"Don't get too close, Salamander." Hey, I recognise that voice, but isn't he... I turned around.

"Gajeel!?" I yelled, stunned.
"Hey Shrimpy, glad you're here. Is he bothering you?" He asked.
"Well, umm, I-" I was interrupted again.
"Right, let me take care of this." Gajeel said, pushing me back. Natsu pushed Lucy away and they both stared each other down. Two dragon slayers were about to fight; this wasn't going to be pretty.
"Fire Dragon's Roar!"
"Iron Dragon's Roar!"

Gajeel and Natsu had been at it for 5 minutes when I suddenly thought of a plan. While Natsu was preoccupied, I gestured for Lucy to come over and me, her and Gajeel ran out the cell, locking Natsu in it with a magic spell.

"Thank you Gajeel, you really helped us out." I sighed, looking up at him. His eyes, which were usually red, had gone silver.
"Well, now it's time for my repayment." He smirked. Oh God. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to his cell, locking the door behind him.

"Levy-chan!" Lucy called.
Well, looks like I have the same fate as Lucy then.

Not that I minded. ;)