Sister of the little Devils

I woke up like every other morning but this time I will be going to school. Ouran with Hikaru and Karou. I jumped out of bed, and I saw that the maids were not here yet but I wanted to do this on my own anyways. I went to the bathroom and looked back hopefully I didn't wake them. I think I sat on Hikaru's arm. Oops, I then brushed my long hair it went down to my butt. I went over and saw my uniform that ugly thing, I happy I cut it so it didn't look so weird. I cut it so there were no sleeves and took the tie and used it as a bow on the dress and then cut the tights so they only went knee high. And put the Cress of the school on the bottom of the dress. I put it on and was amazed by myself in the mirror. It was about 7 so that means I have to wake up those two. I walked over and turned on the lights. They both looked up and there hair was all crazy.

"Time to get up." I said. This was there second year and my first. But I am so 'Advanced' I get to have class with them as well.

"Fine!" Yelled Hikaru. I went out of the room for them and went downstairs to get food. I asked the maids to make some oatmeal. That was always my favorite. So I sat down in the dinning room and Hikaru and Karou walked in with there uniforms.

"We're here." Said Karou. I got up and walked over to the and got out a black ink pen.

"What is that for?" They both asked.

"You will see, close your eyes." I said I wanted it to be a surprise. So I went to the middle of them and on Hikaru's wrist I wrote Best and on Karou's I wrote forever and on mine Siblings. "Now Open."

They did and saw what I did. They both looked at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek at the same time. And we went outside to the limo. It took about 10 minutes to get here not that bad. But when we started walking in people were staring at us. So girls were dropping like flys.

"What was that all about." I asked like really.

"We will show you later." They gave me there famous devil smirk. Oh great. I slapped my forehand with my palm of my hand. They got me checked in at the desk and showed me to my classroom. Which that I would be sitting with them.

We opened it up and everyone was staring at us yet again.

"Ahh yes the Hitachans." The teacher said. We all just went to some seats there was a hole row open so we all sat next to each other. And then I saw Hikaru staring at a girl in a guys uniform. I looked into his eyes and saw that he had loved her and always will. Just another day looking into people's feelings. I can always read people's eyes when they look right at someone. Just something I was born with, maybe it comes with havering blue eyes.

The day went normal and boring but then it came to club hours and The twins wanted to show me something.

"Close your eyes." They said together. So I did and I heard a door open and them running across the room and I just stayed there. "Now open." I did and saw them a blond, a guy with glasses,a short blond, and a really tall guy, plus that girl from earlier.

"Welcome." They all said. The tall blond got up from his chair and came over to me and looked right into my eyes. Yah another person to read. He had a little bit of love with a lot of compassion and kindness.

"Hello my sweet princess." He said then Hikaru came over and pushed him away.

"Well what do you think?" Hikaru asked.

"That he," I pointed to the Blond,"is a weirdo." And the twins burst out laughing and I just joined them but not going onto the floor. And the Blond went over to a corner and sulked.

"Mommy Raine is being mean to me." The blond shouted and the guy with glasses came over. What does he mean by mommy.

"It is alright Tamiki." The guy with glasses said to the one they call Tamiki. He got up and walked over to me "So why don't I tell everyone how you are. This is Raine the twins little sister, and I am your prince Tamiki, that is Kyouya, over there is Huni and next to him is Mori. Oh and over there is Haruhi." and he went into a pose.

"Ok bye" and started to run out of the room but Karou got me and pulled me back. "Ugh" I sat down on one of the many couches and popped in my ear buds and listened to so nice music. I was staring out the window for most of the time. Then Haruhi came over to me.

"So your the sister of the twins"she said.

"Yup that's me I am pretty much a combo of both of them but with a girly touch and the only thing different is my eyes there blue at time."

"What do you mean at times?" Oh great I had to tell her but only for a fair trade. I put a devilish smile on my face and said. "If only I could figure out yours." She looked dumb struck.

I leaned in and started to whisper. " I know you are a girl." She leaned back,"Wow your the first girl to notice." She said back"Now yours."

"Ok, Well I was born with blue eyes but every month the change to a hazel or blue. Sometimes even both at the same time.Plus when someone looks at someone I can see there emotions in there eyes and only I can do that in our family."

"Wow cool." She said and smiled and I smiled back.

"What is my wonderful princess doing over here and not spending time with your daddy." Tamiki came up from behind us.

"Really fine ok." He pulled me away, like I was a rage doll or something. He then sat me down on a couch and he sat down next to me.

"Kyouya can you tell the girls it is closing time." And Kyouya went to tell the girls that there time was up.Then they all left.

"Now I want to look at your eyes." Tamiki said and got up into my face. And then The twins came up from behind him and said boo.

He jumped and landed on my lap. The twins went to the floor laughing.I looked down to see him on my lap looking up at me. And this time I saw real love in his eyes and real everything. He had a thing for me. He didn't think I knew.