Chapter Six Part 1 : A Very Very Long Day

Chapter Six Part 1: A Very Very Long Day 

“Get up! Get up! It’s time for you to get up! Come on Sawyer! Time to get up.” Some idiot that is jumping on my bed screams. Can whoever that is just leave me alone? Can’t they tell that I am trying to sleep? The person who is on my bed starts to jump and scream louder but there is no way that I am going to get up.  “Fine Sawyer, you left us with no choice.” Another person says..  The noise of the feet of the people in my room fade away until my room is silent. I let out a sigh and hope to drift back into my dream that involves me going on a date with Hunter Parish. And let me say that I have never been happier in my life when it continues when he is walking me up to my front door. But right before he can kiss me when a giant water balloon falls from the window above and bursts on me, soaking my clothes and not to mention myself.

I jolt up in my bed, soaked. My eyes connect with the five guys that I definitely don’t want to see this early in the morning. “What the hell!” I screech and as I do they cannot contain their laughter anymore.  Ethan, who is holding the bucket that used to be filled with water, falls to the floor, rolling around. He is actually ROFLOL (rolling on the floor, laughing out loud… if you didn’t know). Liam joins him to seconds later but ends up falling on top of my pile of heels, injuring himself, but continued laughing anyway. Jax is sitting at the edge of my bed and has his head in his hands. Brendan has his head thrown back and is clenching his stomach. Chase on the other hand is standing in my doorway, like he is afraid to enter. But that doesn’t stop him from laugh. No way! I am pretty sure that he is crying and you can clearly see the flaring of his nostrils that we always make fun of him for. And I have no doubts that in the next two seconds Chase will start snorting.

Right on schedule, Chase makes this sound that could be mistaken for a prize winning potbelly pig. Wow, was that a mouthful or what? Prize-winning potbelly pig. Prize-winnnnnniiiiinnnnnggggg poooooootttttbbbbeeellllyyyy pppiiiiigggg. Pot pig. Potbelly prize…. Winning potbelly. “Um, Sawyer… Why are you talking about Prize winning potbelly pigs? Are you sure that you are not still sleeping? Or are you just high? Could you possibly still be hung-over? I haven’t heard of a hangover so bad that it lasts multiple days. ” Brendan asks me, giving me a skeptical look.

Had I said that out loud? 

“Yes you did.” Ethan chuckles.

 Did I just do that again? Am I doing it now? What if I by accidently blurt out that I am eye raping all of the hot shirtless guys in my room right now? That would be awful.

“Actually it’s worse for us because we are feeling very violated. I feel especially uncomfortable because I am your brother and I am not into the whole incest aspect of love. I just don’t swing that way.” This earns Jax a slap on the hit.

“Leave so I can get ready. Just because you are sitting here half naked does not mean that I am willing to flash all y’all” I say in a country accent, pushing them out of the door. Thank God they are gone. I don’t think that I could survive any more embarrassing moments. I mean I basically called the manwhores attractive. Blech. I shudder at the thought of their bodies pressed up against mine, but then again that all ready happened with Ethan and Brendan. And I guess you could say the same with Chase. Geez, I have become a whore over the course of two days and I have also landed myself in detention. How smart am I? 

Last night after swimming, I took a shower and planned out my outfit, which consisted of a white bralette and tribal skirt as well as a pair of leather sandals. The boys crashed in the game room, which happens to be right next to my room, after playing two hours of Call of Duty and I could’ve swore that I heard them playing Cooking Mama, but then again I was slipping out of consciousness. These actions took a huge toll on my beauty sleep because I went to sleep at 12 instead of my planned 10 o’clock.