Chapter Four: The Day After

A/N Check out the amazing trailer

Chapter Four : The Day After

Sawyer's POV

Headache. 

 That's all I feel as I wake up the morning after. That, and the feeling of being crushed. As soon as I open my eyes the events of last night flood into my head. I guess I wasn't drunk enough to forget anything. It started out with the Ronnie and Charlie incident to Ethan to that Tommy kid to Truth or dare and finally to me falling asleep in Chase's bed. Shit! What the hell was wrong with me! Why did I tell him to stay with me? I jerk my body up and sit at the edge of the bed, my feet on the floor, causing his head to fall onto the bed. "What the hell?" Chase says groggily.

 His hair is matted to his head and his blue eyes were barely open. "Sawyer, why the hell are you up at." He looks over at the alarm clock on the side of his bed. "6:45! God, I don't even get up this early before school. Come on you and I both need to sleep more!" He whines. I let out a little laugh in annoyance as Chase tries to pull me back into his bed. I shrug his hand off my shoulder. I start to walk towards his ensuite but I fall to the ground, my head pounding. "Woah there! You have to be careful. I assume that this is your first hangover. Come up you go." I feel two hands cupping the insides of my arms. When I get to my feet Chase slips his hands around my waist. We take another step towards his bed when I collapse into his chest. "Ok, lets get you some water and some Advil because it is so clear that your hangover is awful." I feel my body being lifted up, bridal style, and being pressed against his chest.

Instinctively I lay my head against his body and catch a whiff of my favorite smell in the world. "Is that Old Spice!" I exclaim even though me head feels like it will explode in a couple of seconds. He chuckles and opens the door to his room. "Where are we going?" I ask, confused. "Downstairs, you do want medicine right? Besides I don't think that I can trust you in my room. For all I know, the second I leave you could go snooping and find out all of my biggest secrets. Also I want to see the results of this wild welcome back to school party." He jokes. The first thing that I see when we walk out of his room is a half naked girl curled up next to a guy, that I am pretty sure is naked. "Eww, are people really that desperate that they will do the nasty where ever it pleases them?" I complain in disgust.  "Oh, the innocence of your mind is very amusing. Just saying if you keep hooking up with people the way that you were with Ethan then this will be you in no time." Ugh! Did he have to bring up Ethan! I am so mortified and I am pretty sure that my brother is still super pissed at me.

"On a scale of one to ten, how pissed of do you think Jax will be at me for that?" I question. I look up at Chase and realize he is thinking hard about it. "His anger is so great it could and would never be able to be described on that scale. I mean give him a break. His virgin sister is making out with his best friend who lost his virginity at the age of 15. Just think about it." He points out. After thinking about it for ten seconds I let out a groan. "I get it, honestly I do. But what I don't understand is why you guys have to be so overly protective. I wasn't even drunk enough to even think about it." "Yeah but that is worse because you knew what you were doing. And I get that you were trying to make Ronnie jealous but maybe next time you stop and see if he is worth it. Another thing to think about is the awkward sexual tension that will be very noticeable in about two minutes when we arrive in the kitchen.

By now we are on the first floor. I hear people up, making something in the blender and spoons hitting bowls. The house is trashed. Bottle and cups of alcohol are everywhere and there are bunches of people passed out in the most uncomfortable positions. Not to mention they hand full of undergarment throw in the weirdest places. We are getting close to the noise when I notice Skylar walking out of the kitchen. She turns and sees us. Her eyes are bloodshot and her hair is in tangles. "I feel like shit and this morning I was surprised with the presence of Mother Nature. So I'd advise you to stay the hell away from me." She exclaims before stomping off to a room that I assume is the bathroom. Chase looks down at me perplexed. "Feminine issues." I state blankly. His face becomes rigid causing me to suppress a laugh. "God damn it Liam! You burned the freaking eggs! How do you burn eggs?" I hear Brendan bellow.  "Hey its not my fault I have a wicked hangover and that I can't cook to save a life. You could have given my an easier job, like, I don't know making toast!" There is a loud crash and some muffled grunts.