new stories new begginigns

sorry it took me so long but here i am :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did the unthinkable and told them what happend to me today in full detail. They sat quitely through it all so when i stopped i hope they didnt think i was more of a freak. I didnt want to loose them either.

"Please dont think im more of a freak than i already am! Its not like i wanted it to happen.... just please dont leave me..." i begged them not to let me go for being a little more of a freak.

Mark and Cassie looked at me like I was crazy and just stood there. I looked down thinking i knew what was about to happen but then what Mark said surprised me.

"Why would we think you were a freak?!?! That is the coolest thing i have ever heard!!!"

I looked at him and then said, "Well i guess since im confessign to yall... when i was little, no one knows this so dont tell anyone, i could control fire,water,earth,and air... i could also talk to people that no one else could see so i guess you could call that spirit...."

Cassie screamed, " No way that is sooo cool!! i only heard of one other person who could do one of those and it was my great great great grandfather! but he could only move water...."

I was so releived to find out that i wasnt the only one that could do this stuff... i havnt tried to do any of that stuff since i was like 6 but i was willing to start trying to do it again.

They saw my smile and we walked back but they wanted so see me in hawk form so while they walked the rest of the way home i flew above them. As soon as we came up to a clearing we noticed that there were wolves there and that we havnt been paying attention since we were talking.

The one in front looked at us and growled. Then i noticed the two in front as my brother and supposedly 'mate'. My mate was the one to growl at Mark and Cassie because i was still up in the sky. Mark and Cassie were in their wolf forms so they didnt notice who they were.

i flew behind some bushes and changed forms. i dint care if they saw the white wolf they wouldnt find out its me and i will NOT let them hurt my pack/friends.

As soon as Jake went to jump/attack Cassie because she was standing in front i jumped out of the bushes and attacked him head on. Well not exactly attack just run into him so he would be pushed away from comming near my friends.

He flew and almost hit a tree but stopped himself just in time and turned around and growled furosiosly at me. He stopped growling once he noticd he was growling at the white wolf. He looked at the rest of the pack to figure out what to do. I noticed they were talking mentally so i broke into their heads to listen to what they were saying.

Jake: What do i do? This is the white wolf!

Ethan: I dont think the white wolf would be protecting those other wolves if they wernt important to him.

HA! They think im a guy!!

Father: We should atleast try to talk to the Spirit Wolf. So as not to act like a threat change back into your human forms.

Jake: What?!?! After he attacked me you want me to change into a human?!?!

Ethan: In all fareness you did attack first...

Jake was about to argue then noticed he had nothing to say so he rolled his wolf eyes and changed as did everyone else that was there.

But before they could say any thing to me i turned around adn started to push Mark and Cassie out of there. Everyone looked at me weirdly. once i got them out of the clearing and my family and mate thought i  wasnt coming back i turned around and walked out there.

They looked surprised to see me come back.

I walked to the middle of the clearing right next to them and moved my paw right above the ground. An apple tree grew from where i had my paw. There were golden apples on the tree but i jumped up and pulled one off the tree and it turned into a regular apple adn handed it to my father before walking away.

I hope they dont put the peices together though. because my signature smell was apples.