its kind of a funny story

The plane ride home was a quite one... nobody wanted to talk because we wanted it to feel like it took forever to get there cause we were certainly not wanting to get there any faster.

I was really scared to go see my mom my dad and my brother.. well i dont even know if he even cares that i left.

He did say that he wanted me gone. I was glad that he did in a way because then i would have never have met Mark and Cassie.

I am super scared to go and see my mate I mean what if he is still the player that he always was. If i see him sucking faces with any girl im goin to punch their face in.

Literally.

My mother also told me that she didnt tell anybody that i was comming home it was supposed to be a surprise.

I also told my mom that i was bringing two friends along and she said she would keep some rooms open for them.

Unfortunantly not talking made the time go faster somehow.. I wish it was like that in school! I mean common who wouldnt want time to go faster in that hellhole.

The plane soon came to a stop and the flight attendant said it was time for is to get off and go and get are luggage so i orced myself to get u and moped all the way to the luggage carts.

I finally got my stuff and was on the way to my moms i told her i wanted to get my own place but no.. she wouldnt allow that so i had to go see my family as the first thing i do.

My mom sent over a limo to come and pick us up so that calkled even more attention to ourselves.

It took a whole two hours that i am gratefull for to get to the house.

In that time i planned everything out.

When i got there i would say a polite hello to everybody and bring my bestfriends in the whole world up to are rooms and unpack all of our stuff.

Then we would go downstairs and answer any questions that anybody has then go back upstairs go to bed then go to school the next day...

Fun right? I think NOT.

When i was finished with all my planning and everything else i was thinking of we stopped right in front of my mansion of a house.

I took a big gulp of air and people were looking out the windows and my brother Ethan and the soon to be alpha and my mate Jake walked out of the house.

My friends just pushed me out of the car and got all of the luggage while i just stared at the boys and they had weird looks on their faces.

Thats when i put a fake smile on amd walked up to them.

Time to play dirty and play a mean prank.

I made my smile very sad looking and it loked more like a pitty look then anything else.

"Are you mr.Ravena?"

"No, but whatever you have to say to him you can say to me."

"Uh well, mrs. Echo Ravena is no longer with you... she was in a car accident on the way back to her college from a movie with a date which died along with her."

"WHAT??"

Ethan looked sad while Jake looked like he was about to cry, he looked like he was pained.

And thats when my mom waed out the door and said,"Echo?"