The new me

At first it didn't really bother me but after about thirty minutes it was driving me crazy!

I ran and jumped into the lake hoping that this weird feeling would go away, but to no avail it stayed.

I walked out of the water and I felt this transformation over come my body. Sort of when I change from human to wolf but this time it was different. I didnt dare look at myself afraid that I might be hideous or more of a freak than I already am.

I mean girls army supposed to change! Hmm I wonder how Cassie feels being the only other girl shifter. Well at least she isn't the rare white wolf.

After about ten minutes for the transformation to finish I sat up but almost fell back over cause I was in this different and foreign body that I was not used to.

I wobbled over to the water without falling over! I take that as an accomplishment!

I peaked over looking into the water to see the outline of my new body. Then I could see pure white, that was the color I was but I looked more closely at my left eye and it was a vibrant green and surround my eye was black and it looked like eyelashes going out to the side.

It was hard to describe because it was getting dark outside but I could hear everything clearly, you wanna know why?

Because I was a hawk and they usually hunt at night and they depend more on hearing. Or that's what I've been told.

For about an hour I sat there and practiced flying nonstop and at the end of the hour I was perfect! At flying.

I left the house at 6 and it's 9 now I've been gone for three hours I guess I should get home....

I flew home and landed and cassias balcony because my doors were locked.

I changed into my wolf so she wouldn't suspect anything and pawed at the door, I didn't bark because then everybody would have heard me.

I didnt want that happening because I didnt want them to know I was the white wolf yet.

Cassie opened the doors and I ran in. I changed into my human form and she gave me a towel and I walked over to my room.

My towel was about to drop and I quickly snatched it but it was to late Jake walked up the staires with Ethan and a whole bunch of their guy friends with some sluts.

Jake had his arm around one of the sluts.

I didnt react or even blink an eye to it. The girls where laughing at me and the guys had wide eyes because they all saw my butt.

The slut that Jakes arm was around walked up to me and said," I would quit trying to show off I were you, your never going to be as pretty as us or going to have one of these guys!what are you doing here anyways?! They told me that they didnt have any girls in the house right now?!"

She turned around and looked at the guys and they just shrugged.

She turned around and I smiled and said, " look hunny, none of them want to be in a relationship with any of you sluts, all they want is in your pants. That's all guys ever want! Anyways nobody will ever want to be in a relationship with you anyways I mean look at your body is purely made up for sex. Hahaha. Your never going to have a life looking like that."

Cassie walked out of her room with our gay best friend. I grabbed him and kissed him right in front of everyone and said," anyways I'm already in a relationship!"

Let's just say our gay best friend is hot! But I dont like him like that I just wanted to see what everybody would say to that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cass

Comment and vote please! :)