So i can turn wolf now?

I made my way to the University that was 1500 miles away from my home, or should i even call it that? I hated it there it was horrible!!

~~~~ 15 hours late~~~~~

FINALLY!!!

I stepped out of my car and stretched and everybody looked at me and started giggling. I rolled my eyes. I mean they must have seen a fat girl before. I glared at everybody i passed and walked into the college and found my way to the headmasters room in 10 minutes and knocked tentively on the door before it opened and a big man opened the door and asked," May i help you?"

I gulped and said,"Yes im Echo Ravena, I want to take up that offer you gave me..."

His face brightened and he said," Oh yes, Echo, i was really hoping you would take the offer..  you are extremely smart and could use someone as nice as you in our school.."

I smiled for the first time in months and said," Thank you sir.. but i was really wondering if yall had a gym here?"

The headmaster looked surprised but said," Well yes, we are required to have one..."

I told him," Well since i dont have to start for a few days i was wondering if i could work out.. as you can see im not in the best shape and i want to start looking better and more fit!"

He smiled and said," Ms. Ravena you may use the gym any time you like it is open all day."

I said my thanks and he gave me my schedule and  and room number.

I walked for a while until i found my room. It was HUGE no joke.

Had 1 big bedroom a living room with a plasma screen tv, a gigantic couch and when i walked into the kitchen the fridge was stalked but i knew what i had to do.

I am going to become a badass any time someone was mean to me i would be mean right back with no regrets and then i walked back over to the fridge and threw out any junk, candy, or anything that wasnt good for me.

I am going to become hot! I put all of my stuff away and went walking down the halls looking for the gym.

I worked out in the gym for 6 hours non stop the only time i did stop for was a drink of water.

I walked back to my room sweating like a pig if pigs even sweat.. well what i mean is i was sweating really bad haha.

I got back to my room and i weghed 170 now. I used to weigh 192!

I think im doing pretty good for my self.

i walked into my room and grabbed a pickle.. what i love pickles dont judge..

After i finished my pickle i walked over to my shower and got in. I took a quick shower dried off, got dressed and sat on the floor with my music on and started stretching.

The next thing i knew there was a nock on my door so i got up and opened the door and there was a good looking boy that was about 5'9  with shaggy brown hair and brown gold eyes and a girl that was about 5'7 and she had blonde hair with blue eyes.

They were both good looking so i would have no idea why they would be at my door..

"Hi im, Cassie and this is Mark."

"Uhh, hi i guess." They just stood there so i asked," Would you like to come in?"

"Yes please!!" They walked in and sat on the couch so i sat on the floor and started doing my stretches again and asked," So what do you want?"

The dude said," We just wanted to say hi and wanted to know if you would be are friend and oh yea we wanted to tell you about the people who are mean the sluts the nice people and well just stuff like that!"

He said everything in a rush and i started laughing and said,"Yes i will be your friends!"

Thats how it went. They wold tell me about the school i would tell them about me and then they would tell me about themselves and it was actually quite fun!

~~~~ 1 year later~~~~

Mark and Cassie were my best friends and did everything together but i had some bad news to tell them.

I mean anythime someone would be mean to them i would give them a broken nose so now nobody would mess with us.

Oh yeah did i mention that i am now 5'8 my hair is really shiny and goes halfway down my back, i get asked on dates all the time because i am now prettier and am not fat!

If people dont hate me then they love me. That is how it has been since i got pretty but i dont care my friends still act the same around me and i figured out that Mark was gay but he was still my best friend!

Mark and Cassie walked into my room and saw that i wasnt happy so they ran over to me and Mark said," Who did this i will beat them off! common tell me!!"

I started laughing and he smiled cause he got me to smile and he said," Yes i got you to laugh haha"

But them i sighed and his smile vanished and i said," My mom said i have to come home tommorow for my senior year of school cause she wants me to have atleast one more year of school befor i go back to college."

Heres the thing I turned into a wolf after my first few days of being here and Mark and Cassie saw so they sat me down and told me i only changed because my wolf considered them my pack and they already changed so it made my wolf want to come out.

It turns out that i am the rare Spirit Wolf and i can hide my scent from anything and everything. I am pure white like snow and they are werewolves to and Cassie is blonde like her hair and Mark is brown like his hair and i thought this was funny cause my hair is pure black and i turn white!

Anyways Mark said," Seriously! Then we are comming with you because you are in our pack and you are, are alpha!"

I smiled and said,"Really! You will come with me!!"

"Well of course i will why whouldnt i? haha" said Cassie

We got all of or stuff packed and got to the airport and after being there for 30 minutes we borded the plaine.

"Here i come California" i whispered to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment and tell me if you want me to continue!!

Can i have 5 votes before i continue

you dont have to vote if you dont want to tho :)

CASS