so now you all know...

Ethan looked at mom with sadness and said,"Mom, Echo is gone. She went to the movies with a guy and when they were on the way back to college someone hit them.."

My mom smiled and said,"Oh you were right Echo you did change I could hardly recognize you, your so beautiful my baby girl!"

I had a sheepish grin on my face and said,"Thanks mom, you are looking better yourself.... oh and guys, I was just kidding you can wipe the tears from your faces now."

I was still mad at them so i pushed them out of the way and ran and gave my mom a big hug. Then out of nowhere my dad shows up and i gave hm the biggest smile i could muster and ran up and jumped on him with a gigantic hug and said,"I missed you dad!"

"Hey sis."

I turned around and gave my brother a death glare and said," I thought i wasnt your sister!"

He looked lost for words and he finally said,"Well of course your my sister.. and anyways you just told us you were dead how could you do that!"

"How could you say i wasnt your sister!"

"How could you-"

"Kids!" My fathers booming voice yelled.

"How could you, Ethan tell your sister that she wasnt your sister in the first place. And you Echo, how could you tell your brother that you were dead and your soon to be alpha!"

He clamped his hand over his mouth and everybody had wide eyes.. i thought to my self guess i should tell them...

"Well first of al my brother and the soon to be alpha were dumb enough to beleive it and not recognize me! i mean common my own mate didnt recognize me!"

Everybody had wide eyes and looked over at Jake and then they looked at me and said," So you know?"

"About werewolves yes, about why my mate rejected me...no."

And with that i grabbed both my bestfriends hands and pulled them upstairs leaving everybody downstairs speechless..