I'm a creepy little spider

Dear Katherine,

     I wasn't very active online. I mean, sure, I played games and stuff, but when it came to social media, I was like a grandma (or grandpa, in other cases.)

     But one day, I had clicked on my computer and logged onto facebook. I had about two-hundred notifications and ten messages—though that was only because I haven’t been on facebook for well over a year—but I ignored all of that. Instead, I immediately typed your name on the search box. There were other girls with the same name as you did. So I clicked on about two profiles until I got to yours.

     Your profile picture was you holding a puppy, smiling at the camera.

     Your smile made me smile, as cheesy as it sounds.

     Your account was private, which made me a little dissapointed. But at that moment, my mom told me to go to sleep or else she’d confiscate my phone. So I quickly sent you a request before I shut down the computer and slept with thoughts of you bouncing around in my head.

     And that night, I had admitted to myself that I liked you.

     I really, really liked you.

     And you didn’t even know it. And you probably didn’t even know my full name, while I was just there, like a sponge, waiting to soak in every tiny piece of information I could get about you.

     If I was ten years older, this would've been illegal.

     And seriously, seriously creepy.

     But oh well, we were the same age, so we could just call it a crush.

     Forever yours,

     Jonathan