Chapter 3

It had been about a month since Takashi came to visit. Your father gave you some terrifying news.
You spent your whole life behind these walls but now your being sent to a strange place, with strange people, to go to school with your betrothed.
You stepped out of the car on your first day at school.
"Hello, (Your name)." The familiar voice of Takashi.
"Hello!" You said happily facing towards the sound of his voice.
"So your (your name), Mori told me all about you!" A boy's voice said.
"Mori?"
You felt someone smaller clung to your skirt.
"My name's honey!"
You smiled down at where he was pulling out your skirt.
"Takashi, told me a lot about you." You replied.
"We're going to be late." Takashi said.
"I'm kinda lucky I have all the same classes as Takashi...he can at least guide me around until I know this place better."
You followed him until you heard too many footsteps to pick out Takashi's you stood still in a crowd of people walking by.
For the first time you could honestly say you were lost in the dark. You tried to move forward hoping that maybe you could somehow manage to find your way back to Takashi and Honey but found yourself even more lost. Down a quiet hallway your footsteps echoed off the walls. Your hand grazed a handle. You were just about to open it.
"Are you lost?"
You spun around to face the man speaking to you.