Chapter 2

"It's a pleasure to meet you." You said smiling brightly as you could manage while keeping your head tilted downward. This made you appear shy but it was more to keep from embarrassing yourself and talking to the wall instead of him.
You felt someone take your hand. You could tell it wasn't your dad or anyone you knew. This hand was larger then yours, they were soft and gentle.

You felt him kiss the back of your hand.
You blush slightly.
"We'll leave you two." Your dad said leaving you to believe Takashi's dad was with him. "There's a few matters to discuss. Mary-Ann we'll be your chaperone and (your name) reme-"
"I know father."
You heard footsteps walk away from you.
"Mary-Ann, am I permitted to the garden?"
"No, the master doesn't want you outside."
Your smile faded. "I'm I permitted to the music room?"
"Well, he didn't say you couldn't."
"Fine then." You walked up the stairs two sets of footsteps followed.
You opened to door to the music room.
"Do you play any instruments, Takashi?"
"No."
You smiled. "Then perhaps I could play something for you."
You walked towards where you knew the piano was. You put your hand out to guide your way around to grade piano to the bench.
You placed your hands on the keys. You could sense he was still standing by the door.
"Come, sit next to me." You said sweetly, patting to place beside you.
You heard his footsteps approach and the pressure of someone sitting next to you.
You placed your hands on the keys and played. No music sheets required.
You played to the end then simply placed your hands in your lap.
"That was beautiful." He said in a low tone.
"Thank you. I never learned music notes, suppose the music is all in my head." You held your head down to appear you were looking at your hands.
"Can I ask, what is school like in Japan?"
"Same as yours I suppose."
You giggled. "I was homeschooled. Other kids would detract me to much daddy says. Oh, I know school's have clubs or such. Are you part of a club?"
"Yeah, the host club."
"Host club...do tell."
He told you of his cousin and friends and what they did in this club. He talked very little you had to ask a lot of questions to get anything about him out.
"Can I ask you a question?" He asked.
"Oh of course! Ask away." You said happily turning in the direction of his voice.
"Why are you not allowed outside?"
You fell silent.
"He is to be my husband I should tell him the truth...but father said not to ever told no one under an circumstances."
"Father...is very over protective. I've never left the property before...too dangerous he says."
"Takashi, it's time to go, son."
"By right there."
"Suppose this is goodbye for now." You said softly.
"Yeah, I'll see you later."
He once again took your hand and kissed in ever so softly.
You listened for him to leave before relaxing.
"How am I supposed to keep a secret like this away from my future husband. It's bad enough I have others pick out my clothes but when I move in with him I won't know my way around...I...I can't let my embarrassment get out...I can't let it show. Father would disown my and I'd be on the streets. I have got to stop this marriage from happening."