Chapter 14

6 months seemed to fly by and all seemed, well...until a letter came in from your father.
"Fourteen days!"
"Yes he changed the marriage date and he is terminating my services."
"No! He can't do this to me! I can't lose you!" You said crying.
"I'm so sorry Lady (your name)."
Word spread quickly though the school about your soon to be marriage.
You were in the host club room you weren't even trying to play the piano, you just sat there quietly thinking.
You felt someone sit down next to you.
"You haven't told him yet have you?" Kyoya asked.
"No..."
"There may be a way to restore your sight so you won't have to tell him but you would have to get your father's permission."
"Thanks but I have no way to contact him and besides I have already tried to regain my sight but everybody said it couldn't be done."
"Kyoya..." You heard Mori's voice but it wasn't a tone you heard before.
"Sorry, Mori I didn't mean to make you upset I was just asking(your name) about the wedding."
"Upset..? Oh was he jealous cause Kyoya was sitting next to me? How cute!"
Kyoya left and Mori took his place.
" You haven't played anything. Are you that unhappy?"
"No! Nothing like that! It just I have a lot on my mind."
"You can tell me."
"Huh?"
"You alway do things on your own, never asking for help. You can trust me. I want to help you but you never tell me what your thinking."
"I just want to know what my father was thinking....why so soon?" You put your hands on the keys but nothing comes to mind, well other than...
"Mori said I can trust him and I've grown to love the man next to me. I know what I want but..."
"Mori can we go somewhere...alone?"
"Sure." He guided you out of the room and into the empty hallway.
"A lot of things are going to change but before any of that happens I want to know how you feel about me."
He suddenly pulled you into his broad chest.
"I feel in love with you at first sight."
"Mori... I love you too. I always thought you had a beautiful soul. I only wish... I want nothing more than to see your face."
"(Your name)?"
"I was born blind but father hated me ever saying anything about it cause it would mean that I wasn't perfect. I was scared you would think the same." It all came out at once like a dam bursting.
"I never thought that. I knew you were blind the moment I saw you but I didn't care. You were just so beautiful and kind."
"You knew?"
"Yes but I wanted you to trust me enough to tell me yourself."
"I've been worrying all this time..."
He slowly pulled away and took your hands placing them on his face.
The tips of your fingers barely touching his hair. You realize you could get an idea of what he looks like just by this.
You careful let your fingers wonder finding the features that make up his face. Finally your fingers touched his lips, he took away your hands.
" Close your eyes." He said softly.
You know what he was going to do so you closed your eyes and soon his lips touched yours.
It was short but sweet.
" I promise to always love you no matter what." Mori whispers before kissing you again.

A/n I had idea's for two ends and couldn't decide which one I liked better so I'm doing both  Hope you enjoyed