Let's Go

__Read the A/N at the end pls XD__

Aleks P.OV

“Eddie help me get him of him hurry” I screamed.

“Yeah good idea” he said.

We got steven of kevin and set him back on the bed. Eddie gave kevin a hand and help him up. I looked at him he had to expression on his face

“What just… to ..” Kevin mumbled.

“What did you say” Eddie and I responded.

“What just happened to him!” He screamed.

“i… Don't know” I say.

“What do you mean to don't know you, how did you know that wasn't him before he even attacked!”

He grabbed the collar if my shirt and pinned me against the wall.

“Kevin calm down”I hear Eddie say.

“HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN THAT JUST HAPPENED!”

He let go of me i sink to the floor looking up at them.

“no..no..NO..NO..NO!” why does this happen to me.

“Eddie what is he talking about” I ask him.

”Its a long story i'll tell as soon he calms down”

“ok” I responded

“Come on Kevin lets go to the spare room so you can calm down and process what just happend”

Kevin just got up and walked away. Next thing i hear the door slamming. then eddie walks back in

the room.

“Hey is he going to be okay?”

“Yeah he just need to calm down a bit” all he said. he then sits down next to me on the floor of his room.

“So.. you want to know about kevin right?”

“Yeah i just want to know why he freaked out so much i know that people are supposed to be afraid of hybrid and all but he seemed scared i don't know why but i think does too have some kind of history together”

“Well it was back in december when kevin i got a call from the Kevin’s dad saying he was the hospital. He said the he would pay but he didn't want to know what happened to him because they don't really get along with each other, But when me and one of my other friends seamus the i hope you will be able to meet later on if we can get you situated, but when we got their and when to check on him he wasn't awake yet but the doctor was there and i asked him what had happened to him, He told me that he had been attack by a hybrid one that had already killed 3 people before. he said that if the people who found him wouldnt off at the time they did he would have been the 4th one to die. He also told us that the particular Hybrid had been seen several; time before this he said before he was just like a lost puppy looking for something but then he starting turn violent and he been kind of wanted of seen, But when the doctor finished the last sentence Kevin woke up he looked every sur[ried like he did know what happens. We all talked and then Kevin asked he could leave the hospital so i went and checked him out then took him home. Later on he called me saying the at he couldn't sleep because of those red eyes and that's it. later on i begged him to tell me what had happened until he gave up and told me. i only knew what the doctor had told me but then i heard his side of the story and yeah… it wasn't pretty”

“Ohh i didnt know it was like that i'm sorry” I say with a low tone in my voice.

“Hey you don't have to apologise, silly youre just curious i would be too if i was in your position” He said in a very up tight tone.

“Hey come on lets leave him here and make something to eat”

“Ok”

He stood up and held his hand out for me.

“Here let me help you up” He giggled.

I felt my face getting hot for some weird reason i don't know why this is known to me.

_____Couple hrs later______

Kevin still had come out of the room and steven wasn't up either me eddie just sat there and watched what he called “news” but it was veye entering i saw my self and steven there. then put of the room that steven was staying in i hear like whisper.

“Hey i think steven is awake” I tell Eddie

“Oh lets go see”

We walked up to the door and opened it slowly and see steven sitting up on top of the bed, he look towards the door.

“Kevin?” He said.

As soon as he saw us he covered himself up under the blankets.

“Hey, hey we aren't going to hurt you we are your friend and we are friends with Kevin too”

He look up from under the cover like a scared child.

“Here you want me bring Kevin here”

His ears stood up.

“I guess thats a yes” Eddie giggled, “Here stay with him while i get Kevin k”

“Um.. yeah ok”

Eddie left the room and it was just me and steve left the room was every quiet and the pops in

Eddie with Kevin.

“Here lets go Aleks i think these two need to to solve some problems”

He grabbed my hand and the feeling came back again the warm feeling in my face. He closed the door.

“Its better if we leave them alone, come on let's go to sleep i know you're tired with all that happened today”

“Hey but where are we going to sleep?”

“Well you can sleep in the guest bedroom and i can sleep in the couch”

I looked at him worried.

“Hey what's wrong?” He asks.

“Um.. well.. i don't like being alone without anyone i've always had someone with me in my cell back the lab and i don't really like the dark either”

“So how did you have light in the your cell don't they turn the lights off?”

“Yeah but the buddie which i hope he's fine he could get light to come out his body i don't know how because i never got around to ask him but when ever we went to sleep he would make his body light up until i fell asleep”

“Aww that so nice of him/her” Eddie said “ Okay so i guess we are going to have to share a bed then”

I look at him and he looked  at me.

“Okay” I say.

We had over the room Kevin was in the “bed” was a mess but Eddie soon fixed it. he got in it first then he gestured he come over so i did and layed down next to him, but once i again that feeling came back but this time i ignored it and passed out.  

A/N

Hey Guys!!!!!! Im BACK for now atleast XD. Well all i have to say is thank you to all the new reader and thank you too all the once that have waited and yeah. soo this chaper is kind of long and the format of it might be wired idk but whatever XD. Hope you guys like it tell me in the commets if you do and the next chapter should be up not this upcoming week but the week after that becasue that when im going to be put of school (THANK GOD! ABOUT GODDAM TIME) so yeah give me dat feedback and the only thing that might keep me away from writhing this is me being a lazy peice of shit or me playig League Of Legends all day soo... yeah CX hope you guys like it.

                                                  ~Thank You For Reading Your Awesome :D