This Can't Be Happening

Kevins P.o.v

Eddie introduced the boy aleks to me. He is a hybrid like steven is so maybe he nows whats going on.

"Hi umm.. im kevin" I say still holding onto Steven

"Hi" he says

"Soo your a hybrid right"

"Ohh is that what you guys call us in the lab they usually call us monsters"

"You came from a lab" Eddie asked

"Yeah I haven't told you the full story of how me and him got away and ended up here"

"Wait you know him" I asked but Eddie interrupts me

"Wait before we all start talking lets put him" "steven" I add

"Ok lets put steven in my room let him rest im sure his tire and them all of us can go talk"

"Ok" I said I pick steven once again and start walking to eddies room. I lay him on the bed and slightly close the door just enough ao I can check up on him later.

I go back to the living room and see eddie talking to aleks but I just regard it.

"Ok so aleks can you tell me how you know steven and do you know whats wrong with him."

"Well you know him as Steven but we know him as 5t3v3n. He is the first"

"The first of what" I interrupt him

"Im getting to that" he says

"Anyways ok so he is the first hybrid ever made of made into a hybrid. I don't really know much about him because im the newest experiment they made. They're many us. The reason we don't really know anything about steven is that he keeps being "reborn" as the scientist call it when I got their about 7 months ago he was being prepared to be "reborn" once again he apparently did something to a human that he wssnt supposed to do. I dont know what that is but it had to be bad and also another reason he was going to be reborn is because the scientist made a virus. That is suppost to makr anyone immortal but they need I test subject to able to that and that test subject is me. I have the virus in me that was the only way possible for me and steven to get out of the place. During our escape I was shot by on of the guards and that's how you (he pointed at Eddie) found me earlier. If I were to be a regular human like you guys I would have died but I have a the virus in me. That one of the reasons I cant stay here with you eddie I dont want to put you in danger" he explained everything. 

"That's the story" Eddie said

"Yeah" Aleks replied

I noticed that during aleks story Eddie did stare at him alot. I tought to myself that if Steve is a hybrid that has been "reborn" was what aleks says than thats why he doesn't know anything

I was knocked out of my thoughts by a loud bang form eddies room the same room I had put steven

I get up and run over their. Aleks and eddie followed behind me. I opeb the doot and see that eddies bed was empty.Steve wasn't in their. I look foward and their by the window was a figure standing.

"Steven hey you're awake" I say starto that walk foward

"Thats not Steven" aleks says behind me

"What do you mean" eddir ask

"Thsts steven" I say and walk up behind him. I put my hand on his shoulder. Then I hear a growling noicr cominh from him.

"Don't touch me" he said

"Wait whar hey Steven its me kevin yu friend"

"I SAID DONT TOUCH ME" he spind around and knocked me onto the ground. He wad on top of me. I open my eys and met his. I was in shock with what I saw.

Those red eyes that I've had nightmares about for the past year are back. This Can't be happening.

A/N Hey guys here's the next chapter for you. I hope you like it. its kind of short :p but what ever.     I had alot of important info in it c: so hope u like it.             ~Thanks For Reading You're Awesome c: