Who Are You

Kevins p.o.v.

He had written

5

T

3

V

3

N

I though to myself "is that code for something, I if the number represents letters his name could be Steven. Yeah steven that could be it

"Hey so I come up with something from now on your new name is going to be steven ok"

He looked at me then he smiled and tackled me on the floor. He smiled and I smiled back he is really cute.... wait what did I just think his hybrid.

"Hey whats your new name" he asked still on top of me.

"Oh that right I haven't told you my name. Hi my name is Kevin nice to meet you." I introduced my self for the first time.

He smiled and we both stood from the floor. Then I heared this loud ringing in my hear then

BANG

I turn around to see steven laying on thr floor.

"STEVEN, STEVEN are u ok answer me" I yell at him unconscious.

Shit what do I do what do I!. I run to my room and grab my phone. I dial the first number on their.

"Hello"

"Eddie I need help please I don't know what to do" I said panicked

"Kevin calm down what happened?"

" I don't know what to do im coming over"

"Okay just calm down hurry and when u come dont freak out"

"Okay why"

"Because just dont"

"Okay im coming"

I drop my phone and pick up steven bridal stile. I take him to the car and lay him down in the back if the car. I take my keys and drive to Eddie's house. I would go to a hospital but they would probably take him away since his a hybrid.

I drove to Eddie's house fast I didn't care about the red lights.

I get to his house take steven out of the car and go and ring the door bell Eddie. Answered

"Hey dude whats up....." he asked looking at my arms with Steven in them

"This is what's up" I tell him and walk into the house and set steven down on the couch.

"Ummm.. whats going on why do you have a hybrid with you?"

I explained everything that had happened from when I found steven.

"Ohhh umm can I show you something." He asked kind of worried

"Yeah"I said looking down at steven hoping he would just wake up.

"Ok hold on"

Hs took a little while but came back with a person a had never met and he had dog like ears and tail.

"Umm hey im back umm Kevin this is Aleks, Aleks this is Kevin."

I stared at him wondering why was Eddie with him and how he would be of any help.

A/N Hey guys here u go not a very interesting chapter but you meet a new person c: ~ Thanks For Reading