The Wake Up

Kevins P.O.V

I woke up in a hospital bed i see people but i cant make out who they are. I see someone start waking up to me i guess he is the doctor or something "I see you are awake" he say. "yeah i guess" i responded. Out of the corner of my eye i see my friends Eddie, James and Seamus. I see then start waking up to me and i ask

" What are you guys doing here".

"Your dad called use telling us that you got in an accident" Eddie says.

"He said he did want to come so we did" Seamus backs him up.

Ohh i respond. "how long have i been here" i ask the doctor. 

"Only a day" he says. "You really got beat up by what every that was if those people hadn't have call 911 at the time that they did you could have been dead".

My eyes widen as he tells me that

"But I'm ok now so i can go home now right" i ask him with a worried look on my face.

"Sure you can just someone needs to check you and then you can go home when ever you want". he says back to me.

"Ok ill go check him out" Eddie says and walks out of the room with the doctor leaving me in the bed with James and Seamus.

"What happened out their" James asks me.

"Umm.. i don't want to talk about it right now" i tell him back.

"ok..." he says back then Eddie walks back in  "You can go home now" he says. Seamus walk up to me with some clothes and hand them to me.

"Here" he says

"Thanks" i respond

I walk to the bathroom and change their. I come out a minute later but i only see Eddie their. "ready" he ask.

"yeah" i say "where are James and Seamus?"

"Oh they went home already but i can drive you home" he answers 

"ok then lets go I'm tired of this place already" i say looking at Eddie. He just giggles and we walk out of the hospital.

We were looking for Eddies car When he asks me "What happened to you out their"

"Umm.. i don't want to talk about it" i tell him

We find his car and he unlocks it and we get in. He starts the car and looks at me

"Come on tell me" he says looking at my neck

My neck had six to seven stitches on it. Now looking back to what happened the only thing i really seem to remember are those red eye just staring at me.

"No" i answer

"Please" he asks again

"Nope" i say again

"Pretty Pleasse" he says begging

"Fine" i say to him

----Time Skip----

"Oh my god" he says with a shocked look on his face.

"yeah" i just sit their looking out the window i notice that we are still in the hospital parking lot and i ask him "can we go now"

He nods his head and starts driving. I just keep looking out the window the hole ride not talking at all. As i was looking out the window i see this person in the side of the rode with a pair of hear and a tail and they just stare at me as we drive by. I sit up and look back and see that their was no one their anymore.Eddie looks at me ask me if every thing was okay. I just answer yeah and sit forward and i start feeling my self drift to sleep i close my eyes and fall asleep.

I open my eyes and hear someone calling my name.

"Kevin come on we are here" its Eddie i guess we made it to my house. I sit up and open the door and get out. I wave Eddie good-bye and he leaves. I just stand their and look at the door for a couple of minutes and then take my keys out and open the door. The first thing that hits me is the smell of alcohol. 

"God this house stinks" i say to myself, i cant wait to move out of this house and live with the guys over at their house. The next thing i see is my dad laying in the couch past out. I cover my nose and go upstairs to my room its surprisingly clean for some reason. I lay on my bed and look at the stand sitting next to me and see the picture of my mom their. She did died in a car accident a few years back. One of the reasons my dad has drinking problems because he never got over it. 

I just sit their on my bed looking at the picture for a couple on minutes.I start walking to the bathroom i look at my neck and you can see the bite marks their still but their all stitched up. i walk back to my room and back to my bed i lay their until sleep take over me once again.

Thank You guys so much for reading. If you came form tumblr you are awesome and if you didn't you are still awesome. Thank You so much:)