I Just Watched and Did Nothing

Unknowns P.O.V(for now)

I was worthless. I did nothing for people. My parents hated me so they sold me to scientists. I am a hybrid.

I woke up in a very bright room a room that I didn't recognize. Where am I. I look towards a door and see someone coming in thought it. It was a man with a white suit. He was a scientist.

"Hello thier you are our new test subject how to you like it here"

"Ummm... I dont like it"

"Ohh.. how sad well better get use to it"

And with that he walked out the room. I stood up and walked towards the door I grabbed the doot knob and when I turned it I felt a shock in my hand.

"ouch that hurt"

"Ohh did I forget to tell you we are on lock down" said a voice coming from a speaker

What the heck is happening here. I thought to myself.

__ Couple days later __

Ive been in this room for the last couple of days and only twice have people come in the room. They said we where in some kind of lockdown.

I was seated on one on the corners of of the room when I heared the door open.

This men with black suits came in and they where holding guns in their hands.

"Get up!" One of them commanded

I did as was said and got up. They took me out of the room and took me to another but this one had surgical tools in it. Their was a chair in the middle on the room.

"Sit" the mab commanded. I sat on the chair then they stared to tie me up with chains to the chair.

"What are you going to do with me"

"Did we ask you talk"

I could of bit the man his hanf was close to my mouth so I could of but I wss afraid they might shoot me.

They started to put this what looked like a mask on my face. I turned my head but inly received a slap in the face. I finally stood still enough for then to put the mask on my face. Then I started to feel very sleepy.  Out of the corner in my eye I saw the day December 16 on the calendar. Then heard one of then man speak to another. Before a u blacked out.

"His the one that will become Immortal right"

"No his just a test he is nothing special like the others he will just be like the others and hope this is the last of them before we can get our plan on the way."

_________________________________

I woke up with a headache. I was still in the room that I was in before fell asleep but this time no man in black and guns. No tools. No nothing except for me and the chair.

I look over where I remember being the calender it was April 9 but last time I saw it was December. What the heck.

"Load speaker"

"I see you are awake welcome back 4l3ks"

"What the hell is a 4l3ks" I asked back

"Ohh so those idiots didn't tell you are experiment 4-l-3-k-s, 4l3ks all together"

"What did you do to me"

"Ohh so you want to know that, we just out the immortal virus in you we need to know if it works before we use it on our special test subject you know enough now, noe you are going to be taken away for training"

"Wait what"

And with that the man on the speaker went away. I stood uo from the chair but I was stoped my again the load speaker but this time it wasnt just for me.

"Attention to all my creations and staff. I have a big announcement today is the big day that me start our operation. To all my creations that don't know whats going happened no need to worry you will be told at some point but not now. And for does who do know your life will be much better i will assure you of that. Now goodbye to the current 5t3v3n you will be missed."

What is 5t3n3n. Is it another person like me are their more just like me. I was never wanted so I never went anywhere I just stayed in my room all day.

I hear the door open behind me I turn around and see again the men from before the men in black and with guns.

"Put your hands up" they said I dd as they said. They were even more forceful then before. They handcuffed me and took me to a room that had a plasic like window on it. Their were people and theit was a person in they other side of the class. Also had ears and a tail but he was tied up with cables all over his body their were also scientists in the thats room more the theit were in here with me. Then I see the other persons eyes start to close and one scientist sticks this green fluid into his body anf they all walk out like nothing happened. They left the guys all alone in their.

I wish their was a way I could help. But I just stood their and did nothing.

A/N Hey guys I hope you liked the chapter sorry if you were kind on confued. Anyways Thanks for almost 800 read you guys are awesome c:

~Thanks For Reading