Again not normal.

Honestly so far high school wasn't that bad. I mean you had those days, but you also had those days, you understand?

Kace, Myra, Jamie and I have grown closer, and we're like BFFL now. They hung out at my house alot!

I pranced into the living room, returning with a bowl of popcorn. Tonight we were watching movies at my house -which was a very bad decision- and discussing Christmas presents.

"Which movie should we watch?" I asked them as I scrolled through our options.

"Catching fire" Myra said.

"Yes!" Kace squealed. "The Peeta,Katniss relationship though"

"Ummm... excuse me" Jamie butted in. "But I believe you meant the Gale, Katniss relationship"

"Gale and Katniss don't have a relationship" Kace argued. "It's almost non existent"

"And Peeta and Katniss's is?" Jamie refuted. "First off all they don't even love each other.."

"Oookkkay!" I said. "Can we just agree that Katniss is a whore, and watch the movie?"

"Agreed" Myra added.

We were about 30 minutes into the movie when my dad came downstairs to check on us.

"Are you girls okay?" he asked in his fatherly tone.

"Yes Mr. Barry" Kace replied.

He peered over his glasses at us. "Interesting movie you're watching there"

He moved in closer and sat in the empty couch.

"Dad, please go back to your room" I begged.

"Just a minute darling" he responded in his thick British accent.

As expected, he stayed for the entire movie, and the entire thing was awkward.

After he finally went to bed, we all went up to my room.

"Dude, your dad is hot" Kace whispered.

"As if!" I shuddered.

"He is" Jamie grinned. "And that British accent of his"

I stared at the three of them , and shook my head in disappointment.

"First my brothers, now my dad"

"We can't help it" Myra said getting snuggled in.

"You have a very attractive family" Kace said turning off the light.

The next morning I was woken up by Addison bursting into my room. He was practically naked, the only piece of clothing he had on was his boxers.

I silently watched him as he tried to maneuver around my sleeping friends.

I knew what he was in here for.

He peered over to look at me and I quickly shut my eyes. I heard him open my closet door, ruffle around for a bit, then closed it.

He had discovered my secret stash, something I wasn't pleased about.

He tried to quickly leave but tripped over Jamie instead.

I heard a few muffled noises before I saw him finally rise off the floor and leave.

He took my pack of sour patch kids with him.

Breakfast was at 10 and everyone was at the table. It was awkward.

Neo was the first to attempt conversation. "So, how's school?"

"Pretty crappy," Kace responded with half a mouth full.

They carried on the convo but I was too busy paying close attention to Myra and Addison to engage. Myra was sitting on the other side of the table chatting it up with Addie who was beside her.

They were laughing and it made me wonder wtf they were laughing about.

After a painfully awkward breakfast my friends left, and it was just me and my boys.

"What the fuck dude?" I shouted as I entered a Addison room.

"What?" he asked annoyed.

"You and Myra,"

He laughed. "There is no me and Myra. She's just a ..."

"Just a?"

"A friend." he smirked.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Fuck her over, and your balls will be mine!"