School Dance.

It was the day I was dreading for weeks. The back to school dance, it was finally here, and Kace was forcing me to go. But before I get into that I'm going to introduce to Kace's friends (who are my new friends). Btw.. they stole my book and wrote this.

Sup losers! The name's Myra Sterling! Yossss I love to get turned up! Don't tell me turn down or else imma ask "for wah?". Lmao. I am 5 feet of awesomeness, my weave always be on point! Brown eyes are the best, and I have a fashion sense. Also I am 14 and mixed.

Jamie Ponzo reporting here. Age:14, Height: 5'5, hair color: ombre pink and white, eye color: brown, race: Caucasian . I just met Ollie Mei and she da boss!!

I love my crazy friends though.

................................................................................................................

Friday Night at my house.

"Omg!! I can't believe I'm in the same house as Andres Barry" Jamie squealed.

"Best believe" I said dryly.

"Off topic again" Myra informed us while searching my closet.

"There is nothing there so might as well you guys just go without me" I suggested.

"I shall not give up on you" Myra replied dramatically.

Just then Andres comes bursting into my room. He had on a plain white t-shirt, a pair of black jeans, and a black beanie that read "DOPE".

Just fucking great.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I asked. "I could have been naked"

"But you weren't " he replied.

"What do you want?"

"Dad wants to know if you're going to the dance or not" he informed me.

I sighed and looked towards Jamie, Myra, and Kace who were already looking back at me. "Maybe"

"Yes or no" he said.

"Maybe" I replied once more.

"Have fun walking then" he said before leaving.

I turned towards them and gave them a look.

"Oh my God! that did not just happen" Jamie said in shock.

"You need help if you find ANY of my brothers attractive" I told her right before Myra squealed.

"What?" I asked clearly annoyed.

"I found something for you to wear" she replied.

"Yay" I said sarcastically.

...............................................................................................................

When we arrived at the dance it was crowded. I really didn't think this many people would be here. Myra's miracle outfit was stunning. She did have amazing fashion sense. She paired my "Too Sassy for You" crop top with my black skater skirt, threw on some converse and an autumn leaves crown. As I entered the crowded gym and observed what was going I thought "WOW! Private school kids could get dirty too". We pushed our way through tons of ass shaking, and making out, to the refreshments. We observed the scene for a while then one by one the girls went off to dance leaving me to stand there alone. They did invite me a bunch of times to join them , buuuuttt I rather not. I sipped my punch and scrolled through twitter instead. At one point when I lifted my head, I saw Myra grinding on Addison, and Jamie was getting down with Andres, I didn't see Kace though.

After about twenty minutes of scrolling I was distracted by a voice.

"Dance floor now bitch!" Kace shouted.

I have her a straight face.

"What? we aren't that far into our friendship yet?" he questioned.

"Yeah , I just don't dance"

"I know you can" she sang.

"Not a chance" I sang.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I suck!"

"Well you go learn today!" she said grabbing me unto the floor.

It was hot and sticky, and sweaty! and there was just too many people around me.

"Just sway your hips back and forth" Kace instructed.

"Like this" she demonstrated.

She was really good at whatever the hell she was doing, and I applauded her.

"I live for the applause" she laughed.

Soon after Kace left me ,I was alone just swaying my hips and I felt someone behind me and I immediately froze.

"Why'd you stop?" he asked.

"Why did you start?" I asked turning around to look at him.

He was gorgeous. Cinnamon brown hair, light blue/green eyes, shiny white teeth, and a nice body. How old was he?

"Sade" he said into my ear.

"Ollie Mei" I replied.

We started at each other in awkward silence until I decided to start dancing again , and him deciding to grind on me again. I was okay with it, mostly because he was hot.