Connect: A Note

Hello, and welcome to my story, Connect! First off, I'd like to thank you for reading the first chapter (yes, I've purposely placed this note after the first chapter) and for deciding to flip the page.
This isn't going to be an ordinary story. It is and it isn't a Vocaloid fanfiction. One does not need to know anything about Vocaloids, really, to understand and enjoy this story. I'm just using the images of the characters. Of course, liking or simply knowing what Vocaloid(s) is/are will alow for a different sort of experience. You'll see.
I hope that this story makes you laugh, smile, and cry. I'm not very proud of my work, as much as I try to be, but if it makes someone happy, if it changes the world, even a little, then I'm good. Besides, I write for the fun of it.
I just want to say a few more things before I wrap up this note. I'm going to ask Vocaloid fans to temporarily let go of the couples they ship. This story is wild and twisted, as you'll see by the end, and things aren't as they seem.
I guess I'm kind of spoiling the surprise by telling you to expect the unexpected, huh? Yeah...I should stop.
Anyways, enough of my rambling! On with the story, and I hope you enjoy Connect!
-LENtranced