EPILOGUE : Ahreane

Narrator

The atmosphere was crazy. Bodies grinded on one another to the sounds of Taylor Swift's voice. Sweat dripped down the teenage figures and adults were no different.

Ezra stared heatedly at his pregnant mate on the dance floor. He spun his love so that his front met with his lovers backside.

His lover,Cody giggled as he felt the pure desire of his mate press into him. He wiggled slowly which earned him a moan from his mate. Both of them moaned as the lights pulsed.

It was a celebration,the birthday of the twins,Dave and Dylan who were making out in the corner. Their hands where all over one another in heated passion,growls sounding from both boys. Their hormones alone had the entire room simmering with heat.

Troye and William would be found behind the bar on the floor making out heavily too. William growled as he tore Troye's favourite shirt. They separated briefly.

"My shirt!" Troye whined at his mate who only growled and attached the mark on Troye's neck,earning a hearty moan.

"Teenagers," a man said with a roll of his eyes,he groaned and adjusted himself,self hatred for being so aroused from the two behind the bar,in his way not to mention. He served drinks to a pair of adults who laughed to themselves.

The entire pack was having a blast when a scream rang out.

"Bloody fucker!?!" The music stopped abruptly as Cody groaned from the centre of the room.

"What's happening!" William asked jumping up,flushed and lips swollen.

"His water broke!" Ezra squealed in fear. "Shit!" He grabbed his hair as Cody whimpered.

"Coming through!" The pack doctor yelled from the crowd which parted. As he arrived he sighed. "Well,this is quite the surprise." He chuckled and Cody only growled as he felt a contraction.

"Oh my goddess." He panted frantically. Ezra grabbed hold of him.

"Yeah,we need to get him to the infirmary." The doctor said which earned him a blank look.

"You think?" Ezra huffed. "I don't think I can carry you." He mumbled then as he wiggled his fingers then. His eyes turned a pale gold then and Cody lifted into the air,he was turned so he floated horizontally. "You couldn't hold out for another week,babe?"

"Who put her in me,huh?" Cody questioned then and Ezra flushed.

"Someone is cranky." Ezra mumbled and Cody hissed.

"Shut up!" By now they made it out of tent which was made in the pack house front yard. They got up the stairs in a rush. The doctor leading the way.

A few hours later,Ezra paced the waiting room. His father in-law calmly running his hand through his wife's hair. William was in wolf form and very tense as he say at Troye's feet.

He had shifted when he scented the blood of Cody when the caesarian section began and his wolf had attempted to enter the room to hurt whoever cut his brother open. It took four warriors and his father to get him to calm down,but not enough to have his wolf give him control and shift back.