CHAPTER 9 : The Truth

Cody

This woman was giving blow after terrible blow I tell you.

"He even married me before your grandmother spelled him." She admits. "I had his child too." She smiled fondly.

"That makes no sense." She nodded.

"Your father Ezra,is Icarus' heir." She said,"After the spell,Icarus didn't know me,he couldn't tell wrong from right everything was just Mia to him. Then he revoked our marriage. So to everyone,it didn't exist." She took a deep breath. "Anyway. Mia and Wilson fell in love and being so young,dumb things were done."

The image showed Mia and Wilson running and looking about frantically as thunder boomed overhead. They were frightened by something,or rather some one.

"We have to get out of here!" Mia screamed as lightning strikes the ground beneath her. She screamed and pulled Wilson.

"We have no time,Mia. He's already found us!" Wilson yelled,pulling her to a stop. The two stared into each others eyes with so much love,regret and anguish. "Running won't get us anywhere."

"It can at least give us a fighting chance!" She screamed at him."please! I can't lose you! I already lost someone I love,I can't lose you too!"

"I will always be with you,Mia. " Wilson smiled softly,stroking her cheek. "You and I were destined to be together. I will be with you wherever you go. Always." He held up his pinky and linked it with hers. Their foreheads touched briefly.

"Get away from her!" A new voice boomed viciously. "She is mine! I will have her right now!" Icarus's flaming red hair bellowed in the growing wind as he thrust his hand out,knocking Wilson yo the side. "Come here,Mia!" He ordered viciously. His head was twitching to the side periodically like he was trying to get something out of his head.