Chapter 11

*Niall's POV* 

My heart sank. This was not happening. He was Anonymous. This was a dream. I was dreaming, it couldn't be real. I dug my nails into my palm and winced. I was awake. This couldn't be true though. It had to be a trick. A cruel prank. Zayn popped up behind Liam, cracking his knuckles.

"Aww, is lover boy disappointed? Did he really think that 'Anonymous' was real? Well news flash, faggot, no one loves a freak," his face shone with pure evil and a sadistic smile was plastered on it. "C'mon Harry, I'll give you the honor of the first punch," he turned to Harry.

"No," Harry replied firmly, his mouth was set in a tight line.

"Excuse me?!" Zayn asked incredulously. The gym had quieted and everyone was watching, but I could hardly process that. My ears rang and my head swam. Liam...Anonymous? I-I...why?

"You heard me Zayn. I'm done listening to you. I'm not hurting Niall anymore," Harry spoke with confidence. His green eyes boldly stared at Zayn, who's mouth lay agape.

I felt someone shove past me and throw themselves at Harry. I was shocked to see that it was Louis. It took me a moments to realize that their lips were locked in a passionate kiss. "Get some Lou!" I faintly heard Bekah shout. Lou's face turned red, but he didn't break the kiss. Still stunned I didn't see the blow that Zayn aimed at me. Pain seared through my gut as I fell to the ground.

"Zayn! Stop! Get off!" I barely heard Liam yell. Someone pried Zayn, the hungry-killing-machine, off of me. I tried to stand up. Liam steadied me, but I recoiled away.

"Niall, it's not what you think--" he started.

"Get away from me," I muttered, stumbling backwards.

"Please! I really am Anonymous! I meant everything I said!" his voice pleaded.

"No, no," I muttered, dumbfounded.

"Niall, you promised! You promised you'd remember that moment," he stepped towards me, his voice rising to  hysteria.

"Don't. Fucking. Talk. To. Me," I turned and started to run. I had to get out of there. I felt claustrophobic. I couldn't breathe, I was being suffocated by the stares.

"Niall!" was the last thing I heard as I burst out into the night air. My feet hit the pavement and I shot away. I ran faster than I had ever before. I ran from Liam, from Anonymous, from Zayn, from everything. My mind raced. Liam was Anonymous. He lied to me. All those things he said, they were all sick lies. But why? To hurt me that's why. And I believed him. I told him everythingI thought I had finally found someone...someone who really understood me. But no, it wasn't real. I poured my heart out to some homophobe who wanted to beat my face in. 

I thought I heard someone call my name, but I ran faster. After what seemed like forever, I slowed down to find myself at the old playground I used to go to. Back when things were so much easier, before my life became so screwed up. I threw myself on the merry-go-round and put my head in my hands. I hated Liam for tricking me. I hated myself for falling for it. The most painful part was that I truly had feelings for him.

Footsteps came up behind me.

"Niall?" a familiar voice whispered. I looked up to see Bekah staring down at me, heels in her hands, tears in her eyes.

"You've been following me this whole time?" I croaked.

She smiled sadly, "The whole four miles Nialler," she sat next to me and grasped my hand. "Are you okay? And tell the truth."

"No-" I broke down. I sobbed and sobbed. I cursed Liam for playing me. I cursed myself for being so stupid. Then finally I just laid my head on her shoulder, the tears still streaming down my face.

"My heart...it just hurts so much," I cried.

"Shh, I know baby, I know," Bekah stroked my hair.

"And you know what hurts the most?" I laughed bitterly. "For a second there, I thought, I actually though that I had found someone. That a freak like me could actually be loved-" my voice broke and the tears came again.

*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Oh my poor nialler :(

I'm a cruel person <?3

Anywhore I waas excited for you all to read this!!! The larry scene was more of a moment but still important!

I hope you all enjoyed it! And before I go i just wanted to say that I am blown away by the reaction this story has gotten. In just a few days I went from a couple hundred reads to over 3000! You are all amazing<3

Vote-Comment-Fan-Message me!

Bai loves.xx-Paige