Chapter 8

*Liam's POV*

I walked into the empty locker room, whistling to myself. I was early for practice, guys wouldn't be here for another half an hour, but I liked being the first one.

I stopped right in my tracks when I heard a voice. It sounded like singing...

I tiptoed towards the back lockers where the voice was coming from. Someone was playing the guitar. I peeked around the corner and my breath hitched. The blonde hair was unmistakable.

"I'm I'm louder, would you see me?

Would you lay down, in my arms and rescue me?

'Cause we are, the same,

You save me,

When you leave it's gone again."

His voice. His voice was like hearing angels. It was beautiful, soothing, and thrilling all at the same time. Goosebumps ran up my arms and I shivered. Hearing his voice was like waking up in the morning. Opening my eyes for the first time. Refreshing and clear. My head swam and my heart pounded. Stepping back, I ran right into a locker laying open. With a loud crash it slammed shut. He fell silent. No! Keep singing! 

I heard him stand up. "Who's there?" his melodic voice asked, wavering. 

Shit. Shit. Shit. Liam, don't just stand there! Hide! I scrambled into one of the showers and sat there until I heard him leave. I sat there until boys started to show up. His voice echoed in my mind. At that moment, I knew it. I was completely, one hundred percent, head over heels in love with Niall Horan.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This is extreeeeemely short. I thought it was longer but sadly not. I needed it though--sorta a filler. 

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG LIAM LOVES NIALL!!!! I KNEW IT :') *sniff*sniff*

I know alot of you all want a larry scene and trust me I want one too! Larry Stylinson is the greatest creation ever and they need to make lovely little babies--however Larry can't happen just yet D:

Big scene is coming up soon and in a few chapters I promise you all some Larry ;) 

Well Prom is next and that's all I'm saying. Mmm some shat is about to go down soon loves ;D

Vote, Comment, & Fan <3

bai loves.xx-Paige