Chapter Three- Gym Hour

This is long Chapter.

I meet up with Natavia Right when I got out of class cause she texted me were to meet up.

"Come-on bitch you walking to slow."

Girl don't get mad cause yo ass to thirsty for gym.

I look at the back on her cause she was like 10 steps away.

"And the question is why the fuck you walking so fucking fast hoe". I said in a funny ass voice.

She slowed down as we got closer to the gym. We walk in da gym it was live asf I swear.

I Bet the hole school would a  wonted this gym hour and it was at the end of the day too.

The basketball court was on the lower floor with bleacher on each side of the court. On the upper layer it was just the regular school floor that went all the way around the court and bleachers. It was a stair case leading to the lower floor on each corner.

We walked down the stairs looking at every body on the bleachers. Me and Natavia had the same gym class but not the same teacher.

"Damn". I said when she told me she had to got to the other side of the gym room to Mrs.Rose Class. As I seat down looking at Natavia from across the room I heard Mr. Luster call my name.

"Londan Acres".

"Here." I felt Like all eyes were on me after I said here.

"Dang lil Mama".

I looked back and there were like hella boys behind me I didn't know who it came from I didn't care either...!

But I liked it at the same time Cause the attention.

As Mr. Luster called some more names. My phone went off.

"Mhmm"... I polled my iPhone out my pocket... "Head Bitch squad Bitch". We go stupid hard (3x)...." On my life Im getting gwopp, All these Bitch's on my chock."

"WTF.?".
The music stopped As I opened the message.

Pumpkin head: Look up lbvs..!
;)

I looked up like What you won't.
I looked really hard and saw Jamoo.

I text back Wow but was still happy we had squadd in our gym hour.

Ayye why you stop the song.?

I looked up and laughed and turned back looking across the room then looked back again.

In my head this boii look familiar
asf.

Then a Cute ass picture of a light blue charger Poped in my head then smiled to my lap like was this boii really in my gym hour and he had friends.

This just made my day frfr.!

I walked over to Natavia and Jamoo Happy asf ...

(◆Natavia )

As I set down I looked around the hole gym room looking for familiar faces. I saw some frfr even shakera. I didn't know if Londan realized her but I guess she didn't...

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Looking up Finna get ready to treat the fuck out of somebody.