Chapter 7

(◆Darius)

"Deeree got me in my fucking fillings again. I need to get ha off my mine."

"I thought you didn't fuck with ha nomore. "

"stfu bitch." I told this bitch as I got in the car

I never cry over a girl but ha and she knew that. The only reason I start crying because I recognized her sexy ass face every time she did it.

But this time i didn't ask what she seen i already knew.

...

I stop at a red light. I Pulled out my phone and called up one of my thot's to get deeree off my mine even know she a get right back on it later. Ima end up texting her though.

"Hello."

"What's up ma wyo."

"Nothing at home like always thinking about you."

"You trying to fuck."

"Its whatever."

The light turned green and I hit the u-turn and went Right to brandy house. 

She was a light skin skinny lil girl. She wasn't Nothing compared to Dierrah though.

I pulled up to the House I was ready. I knocked on the door as soon as I opened. She was already in some short an a tang top.

I picked her up and walked to her room.  But she wasn't in my head deeree was. I put her on the bed and start kissing her grinning on her. she was moaning as i sucked her neck.

My thoughts said (What you doing you Don't love this girl you love deeree leave this thot alone).

I ignored them though. I put on a strap and stick it in but went in and out twice then stop and got my shit and left.

...

(◆Londan )

It was going on 12,o clock. Its was about to be fifth hour and i was bored asf.

The bell rang and me and Natavia walked into our next Hour. We took our sits and got right on our phone. We didn't even realize who walked in the room.

  Haa choww.! Natavia sneezed and I laughed.

She got up and we heard a group of boys say Damn except for one who said blase you.

He was the cutest one in the group Buy they all was sexy asf with hella swagg.

The teacher called out my name Londan acres.!

I said here but he told me to come here. I got up and walked over to the teacher. I could fell all eyes were on me. 

I heard somebody whisper. These the two badest girls I saw all day.

"Shit."

The teacher gave me a note saying that deeree went home

...

Me and Natavia asked could we go to the bathroom. He said yeah like a dummy. As we walk I saw Naje and he mean mugged me.

"What.?"

Natavia kept walking and i stopped.

"Ayye I called you last night don't tell me you gave me a fake number.!" He said as he licked his lips.

"Opps you actually wake me up from my lovely dream i was having if yo number a 773-354-8906 Number ."

"Yeah that was me and what was you dreaming about."

"I'm not telling you goofy sense I gave you a fake number. "

I looked at him up and down.

"Come- on I was just playing."

He had on sum all black basketball shorts a red Jordan shirt and sum Jordan's.

"But what you on later Londan".

"I Don't know yet but I gotta go".

Me and Natavia made our way back to the class room.

V.O.T.E

Comment