Chapter 11

PART 1

London P.o.v

I walked up Stairs looking For Keshon Making Sure His loud mouth ass didn't say nothing. I peeked In his room to see him on the phone with on of his lil girlfriends. I closed the door softly only for him to swing it back open.

“What You Doing London ".? He Ask Me As I Look To See Something Move around In His Walk-in closet.

“Nothing Just Making Sure yo Ass Didn't Trick ". I Told Him looking At Him then the closet.  As I Looked He Tried to end our conversation Fast And Try To Close The Door. I Pushed Him Out The Way And Tripped On a Pair Of His KD's.

“Get Tf Fuck Out London ".! Keshon Said Looking At Me Mad Ash. I Got Up and Walked In The closet. As My Brother Closed The Closet Door My Mom Came in the room. I Felt Someone Grab Me Into There Arms Into Keshon Clothes. As I Felt The Muscular Boy Put His Hand On My Mouth Telling Me To shushh.

I Would Have Two Pieced His Shit But For Some Reason I Felt Comfortable Like I Felt These Arms before.   

Knowing I Had My Phone I Turned On The Flash. As The Boy Let Me Go Felling Safe Knowing I wasn't Gonna yell I Flashed The Light In His Face And Didn't Say Another Word.

Keshon P.o.v

Looking At My Moms Acting like I was Taking Off My Shoes She Pulls My Head Up By My Lil Mini Afro And Slapped Me Upside The Head.

“Why Yo Ass Up Here Cursin ".! My Moms Said Throwing Me To My Bed. I Tried To Get My Attention Off The Closet But Me Know Lala Was In The Closet With Naje I Was Mad And Furious.

A second Latter My Mom Left. I walked back to the closet opening It Seeing London Against The Wall Naje was right in front of her and they lips was touching and they tongues was rubbing. They Kept Going For Like Five More Seconds But I Broke The Silence.

“ In My Closet Though ".! London looked At Me nerves As if She Didn't know i already knew Naje liked her.

I Moved out the door way of the closet and London was Making her way out and Naje Grabbed her hand trying to keep her Were She was but She walked Right Out My Room.

London P.o.v  

I Walked To My Room Closing My Door After me Thinking About What Had Happened. In My Head i Was like Damn In The Closet Though The Like How Did Naje Know My Lil Brother Like Wtf.!

I Got Out The Shower Not Knowing Naje Was Still In Keshon Room. I Walked Out The Bathroom with a Ralph Lauren White polo shit on with some All Black panties On And Some Black and white Nike Socks. I had everything else in my hands walking out the bathroom my lotion dropped. Keshon Room was behind me, Me hearing his door squeak open I picked up the lotion looking back to see Naje sexy ass grin on his face. 

I glanced in embarrassment walking right in my Room. I throw the clothes in my dirty clothes hamper getting right under my covers leaving my room locked Silent and dark. Until there was a soft knock on the door.

I rolled my eyes throwing my self up. I didn't mined getting back up because it was the weekend so I walked slow like to the door opening it. I got pushed back hard asf towards my bed and I could hear the door shut.

He was so aggressive towards me giving me kisses on my neck hard but also soft. Filling him get my shirt of, filling the kisses he left on my body With goose bumps.

I wondered what should had Happened after that night. Did Name just wanna hit or did he really want me it was all to fast.  Him getting my number him Knowing my little brother,  him kissing me and touching me.  I could fill him get down to my panties.

Before he could touch me again I stopped him.!  “How you know my brother".? I asked looking right in his eyes he smacked his lips then got up never answering my question.

Y'all vote && Comment

Yes I've Been Lacking But School Y'all Already Know.!!! 

Update Coming

Goal

10 Comments

15 Votes